Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

C'mon man, if they're asking retailers to return defective pairs it's a defect. :lol: if it turns up pink later it will still be a defect.
I cited the 60 days because within that 60 days, you can return anything for any reason. Beyond that is within Nike's discretion. But yes, if it's determined a defect, then you have a lot longer to return them. You'd THINK they would consider this a defect, especially if they're having pairs returned from retailers, but you never know with those clowns. I've tried to return XIs that squeak loudly and they've told me, sorry, that's not a defect. Like, what? LOL

I cited the 60 days because within that 60 days, you can return anything for any reason. Beyond that is within Nike's discretion. But yes, if it's determined a defect, then you have a lot longer to return them. You'd THINK they would consider this a defect, especially if they're having pairs returned from retailers, but you never know with those clowns. I've tried to return XIs that squeak loudly and they've told me, sorry, that's not a defect. Like, what? LOL

Looks like Nike/JB is saying the midsole is a “contrasting shade of white” so I personally wouldn’t hold these to claim it’s a defect after the initial window.

18F0C4EB-E34B-4521-84D8-6178C7C1BB9F.jpeg

I wouldn't, either, but not because of this. That wording has nothing to do with pink midsoles, it just means the shoe is mostly red and white.

Yeah I was just pointing out how the description seems to be pretty vague so I wouldn’t try and make a return claim after the window is closed stating the shoes didn’t match the description, for example. Nike/JB may very well honor it but why roll the dice at that point? My main concern is that all of these pairs will have this problem, much like OG 1s with the glitter issues.

If Nike had retailers returning XIs for squeaking I could see your point but it's not really a fair comparison. Its messed up Nike doesnt consider the squeaking a defect, but if they had already identified it as a defect I dont see them denying it later on..

Back
Top Bottom