Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Yeah I'm cool. Nah. Griffey's and Barkley's it is.

It's such a bummer. The Griffeys and the Barkleys are cool, but I really wanted the Carmines. Just looking at the old pictures with MJ playing in them reminds me that I probably won't get a pair like that until at least the 35th Anniversary in 2026 💀

I ain't getting any younger 👴

They didn’t **** up the last playoff 7 retro?

That was beyond my point. In comparison to the color issue with the Carmines, that is impossible with a Black shoe, unless of course they alter the colored sections of the shoe. But, the last 7 retro also wasn’t a remastered version. This would be the first for said colorway. That should count for something.

They didn’t **** up the last playoff 7 retro?

I wasn't referring to that last VII retro, I was talking about shoes with black midsoles in general.

But I avoided that particular VII that last time it was re-released, which I can't recall what year. I believe they were crap according to lots of people.

For some reason, it seems Nike doesn’t give a **** about the classic red colorways... Fire Red 4s, trash, Carmines, trash, refuse to bring back the Red 12s (if anyone says “Cherry” I’ll puke 🤢),Fire Red 3s have been butchered, No NA for Fire Red/Black Tongue 5s......White/Red 2s haven’t seen a legit release in decades it seems?

For some reason, it seems Nike doesn’t give a **** about the classic red colorways... Fire Red 4s, trash, Carmines, trash, refuse to bring back the Red 12s (if anyone says “Cherry” I’ll puke 🤢),Fire Red 3s have been butchered.........White/Red 2s haven’t seen a legit release in decades it seems?
I was saying this similar thing the other day with rainking. To add to what you said above; no retro of 5 (black tongue), bad quality hare 7, no red steel 10, 15 & 16 low, 17, 18, 19, and 21. You could also say they didn’t make a classic red colorway of the 2009, 2012, 28-30. I think they scrapped those Cherry 35s too. I never got the rerelease of the 14 candy canes but if I remember peeps were complaining about quality or that they kept calling them Rip Hamilton’s 🙄. I don’t believe those white infrared 6s are dropping next year either.

I was saying this similar thing the other day with rainking. To add to what you said above; no retro of 5 (black tongue), bad quality hare 7, no red steel 10, 15 & 16 low, 17, 18, 19, and 21. You could also say they didn’t make a classic red colorway of the 2009, 2012, 28-30. I think they scrapped those Cherry 35s too. I never got the rerelease of the 14 candy canes but if I remember peeps were complaining about quality or that they kept calling them Rip Hamilton’s 🙄. I don’t believe those white infrared 6s are dropping next year either.
What's wrong with the last retro of the Hares? Thought it to be a pretty solid release.

They do seem to do a better job on black shoes, though they knocked the Concords out the park. FR 5's last year were pretty good also except the tongue.

On to The Playoff 7! They can’t possibly **** up an all black shoe...can they!?

JB:

6540132A-C285-4FF6-B334-3DCA71B0B4FC.png

You’ve got 60 days to see if they start to turn even if you wear them. For people who sit on stuff for months or a year or more before wearing them, you can send them back at any time if they’re unworn.
Cap. Nike gives you a year or more to return defective shoes, worn or not.

The worst thing that can happen with those 7s, is hearing them referred to as the “Raptor 7s.” The most disrespectful and atrocious nickname in all of Jordan history. Absolute disgrace to the shoe.

That started because when first got retroed in 02 it was matchy era, the jersey era. Dudes got the Vince jersey to match 'em. That nickname always sounded crazy to me.

Eyes Wide Shut. The pink midsole was in front of us the whole time and wasn't noticable, as we presumed it was just probably the grainy-retro style photography in this particular promo ad.

T7AIWZL3TVCMBAZ3S36HC6PZBM.jpg

Here is a Chicago Tribune article (advertisement) hyping the Carmine release. No mention of the midsole, of course 😒

Can we still pick up head starts by checking in at the store? I don’t see a place for that on the app anymore.

Back
Top Bottom