Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Are these gone be hard to get? I heard someone day they gone be like mocha 1s. Anyone know numbers

I don't think anybody knows anything with any certainty right now since nobody really has a handle on just how many pairs had the defect, how many were returned, etc.

Are they going to be hard to get? Without a doubt. It's going to be a lot of Ls in here come Saturday, for sure. Good luck to everybody though.

When the hell did Shiekh limit in store raffles to 1 store? I entered my local Shiekh today then went 45 minutes to another one. When I scanned the code, it said “Code Invalid”. Employee asked if I had entered another store already and I told them yeah. Told me it’s only 1 store now.

2 dudes from Foot Locker and 1 dude from Footaction still haven't verified the condition of their pairs with me yet. But an associate who now works at Sheikh verified the discoloration on the pairs at his store, but he didn't elaborate the percentile.

I'm debating if I should enter with the Foot Locker Inc. companies and try to inspect a pair in store come Saturday if I'm selected. Perhaps it could be a waste of time and points used for the head starts as well.

I'm still leaning more toward not entering and trying to check in person. This is absolutely the most trepidation and reluctance I ever had with a rehashed shoe in my life. I feel it's way too much unnecessary stress to address a concern with manufacturing issues when it shouldn't have transpired at all.

Perhaps I should just bypass this shoe since I haven't entered any of the reservations up to this point. It's not like I'll wear them often because I only wanted them to go with a particular jersey.

Definitely a bad batch of paint up front. If the paint had changed any color on the way over it would have went cream or yellow. They Fk'd up a huge batch of white paint and hoped no one would notice or they just didnt give a damn.

Yep, exactly what I've been trying to say from jump. No way it would be that evenly turned either.

Came across someone who posted an early pair and the midsole is white so I guess don't stress until you see your raffle pair in person

Marcus, aka Polosnjays, is one of the guys from themondaymidsole podcast/vlog. Really cool dude, and all of them have wicked collections. He told me too his pair is just fine.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody knows anything with any certainty right now since nobody really has a handle on just how many pairs had the defect, how many were returned, etc.

Are they going to be hard to get? Without a doubt. It's going to be a lot of Ls in here come Saturday, for sure. Good luck to everybody though.

Gonna be a lot of “grapes are sour, Carmines are pink” comments come Sat when a lot of Ls are handed out (maybe even from myself).

2 dudes from Foot Locker and 1 dude from Footaction still haven't verified the condition of their pairs with me yet. But an associate who now works at Sheikh verified the discoloration on the pairs at his store, but he didn't elaborate the percentile.

I'm debating if I should enter with the Foot Locker Inc. companies and try to inspect a pair in store come Saturday if I'm selected. Perhaps it could be a waste of time and points used for the head starts as well.

I'm still leaning more toward not entering and trying to check in person. This is absolutely the most trepidation and reluctance I ever had with a rehashed shoe in my life. I feel it's way too much unnecessary stress to address a concern with manufacturing issues when it shouldn't have transpired at all.

Perhaps I should just bypass this shoe since I haven't entered any of the reservations up to this point. It's not like I'll wear them often because I only wanted them to go with a particular jersey.

Man I feel you, I have the entire OG cw retro 6 set released from 2014-present EXCEPT for the Carmines (including, hilariously 2014 BIRs and multiples of 2019 BIRs) so I just want a pair to finish my set haha

Last pic of the previous retro before the new one hits...fortunately, my previous pair still looks good.
Screenshot_20210209-214604_Instagram.jpg

Last pic of the previous retro before the new one hits...fortunately, my previous pair still looks good.
Screenshot_20210209-214604_Instagram.jpg
I may just end up copping these but I love the quality and build of the 6’s now.

I have the Infrareds from 14 and i HATE them because they are like steel toe boots.
i’m mad i let go of the 18 infrared 6’s

The new mold of 6’s are a lot softer.

I’ve been trying to open my FNL ticket for a hot minute now.... it won’t let me see my L wtf

Went to check my reserves for Champs and FA, they erased my reservation and wont let me re enter, it gives me an error when I try. So just a heads up, you guys might want to go check yours.

Edit: Just had to log out and log back in and its showing again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom