Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My friend hit at FNL...
1B267F8E-CE85-47DB-9702-0D82A076712B.jpeg

Lmao, I was like.. wtffffff. Why theydo the classics like that? Man, I been out the loop with kicks. I sold my pair 2 years ago. I want these back and that Nike in the back is too good. That pink is heartbreaking not gonna lie

Has one one ordered a pair from StockX or GOAT and returned to Nike? If I hit on SNKRS, I’m considering rolling the dice on a resale pair and returning the pinkest pair to Nike after I mix-and-match. If I get 2 pink pairs, I realize I’m SOL though lol

I think the "ex Nike employee" is incorrect about the paint turning in transit. It was definitely a bad batch of paint, but I fully believe it was pink when it went on the shoes and Nike shipped them anyway, thinking nobody would notice.
Definitely a bad batch of paint up front. If the paint had changed any color on the way over it would have went cream or yellow. They Fk'd up a huge batch of white paint and hoped no one would notice or they just didnt give a damn.

I hate this Damm picture! So misleading with the tongue height and the shape. Literally the same shoe as the 19 with better Nike air and detailed stitching. The tongue should have been this way.
That’s how it looks. 😅 why you mad? Nightwings review says the tongues high

Last edited:
Footlocker in Canada appears to have cancelled or delayed their release. Entered the raffle yesterday, and now it is nowhere to to be found in the release section. 👀

Are these gone be hard to get? I heard someone day they gone be like mocha 1s. Anyone know numbers

Back
Top Bottom