Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Didn’t know JB produced two different labels for one release
It’s been popping up for some shoes, when Nike/JB production is spilt between China and vietnam.
As for the fake In the video you posted, that label looks obviously fake. As the euro release labels wouldn’t even have the price tab or any perforation there.

It’s been popping up for some shoes, when Nike/JB production is spilt between China and vietnam.
As for the fake In the video you posted, that label looks obviously fake. As the euro release labels wouldn’t even have the price tab or any perforation there.
I’d like to see that.... never seen that. Interesting

16C14204-7928-461E-90E0-3E64B8F36883.jpeg

Made in Vietnam pair from Size?, I’m in Germany

That’s what this was about...... other then that haven’t seen any.
Ok, so not sure what you’re looking for? The box label in the op you originally quoted is normal for this release, as well as my bstn pair and the size pair posted above.

Last edited:
I just wanna know who all knows about the carmine batch made in Vietnam I don’t know it still just sits in my head a little different thinking about it.

I just wanna know who all knows about the carmine batch made in Vietnam I don’t know it still just sits in my head a little different thinking about it.
Basically those of us that bought pairs from some euro retailers and Asian retailers that got the Vietnam made Carmines. It was discussed here as well by some of us.
What’s “little different”, you think these major Euro retailers sold us fake pairs?

Basically those of us that bought pairs from some euro retailers and Asian retailers that got the Vietnam made Carmines. It was discussed here as well by some of us.
What’s “little different”, you think these major Euro retailers sold us fake pairs?
Honestly don’t know what to say at this point

Even Nike here in Europe sent the Vietnam pairs

Honestly don’t know what to say at this point
Let us know when you do.
Btw, again it’s good to note, as I had mentioned here before. I don’t think any of the international legit pairs had the price perforation on the box label, which usually indicates a US/Canada release, as the fake did in the YouTube video you had posted.

Even Nike here in Europe sent the Vietnam pairs
Yep, I think someone from Philippines or Taiwan also metioned the same?

I was thinking The same thing till I watched this but I don’t know some say legit some say it’s not

Rep game has come a long way, seems like they got it down to the shoe box. If yo go on a subreddit "shoerep" they got some crazy 1:1 reps its mind blowing how good they are

Back
Top Bottom