Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

To me personally, I cant get with the Union. But I do agree, they are growing on several people. As far as Carmines go, they were probably 3rd in rank overall in 6s to the White and Black infras as far as popularity goes. But at the same time, these being released the following basketball season, I dont see them as a watered down "consolation" prize. These were radical and ahead of their time imo. When I first saw Carmines as a kid, they were too much for me. But as time and styles changed over the years, it made sense. Nostalgia gets me on these more than current style though. Im too boring for this heat. lol. I am not big with too much red.

Are you planning on wearing them, or just collecting?
These are going straight to feet for me.

Those White Infrareds would make the Air Jordan 6 - 30th Anniversary that much more special.

Screenshot_20210105-025527~2.png

Screenshot_20210105-025538~2.png
1610278213356.png

1610278241488.png

1610278283451.png

1610278307932.png

September blue plz plz Jordan Brand.

Sources: JordansDaily,DefyNewYork,Youtube,Stockx.

Edit: Okay, okay, I see you coming from miles away. "Sport blue".

The details or whatever don't matter me because in 2014 I was in 8th grade, I couldn't get my hands on a pair and I got scammed for a pair back when I didn't know any better. Ready for this pair!

Six pairs minimum. Joints looking fantastic.
My dude said 6 pairs MINIMUM dayum :lol:

That’s what I’m gonna do when and if they ever properly retro the black tongue fire red 5s. It’s gonna be crazy and then my kids will have to get them FOR ME not for them :rofl::rofl:

I wear all my shoes, so these will definitely go straight to feet. Two pairs is enough for me though, with my rotation I'll be lucky to get to the 2nd pair.

They are lookin amazin' though. I sold my 2008 cdp pair recently and enjoyed them but this is my most anticipated release since the playoff 11.

I hope we get white Infared for the Black Friday release.

Damn, I said to myself not to cop more than one pair of any shoes again. Got far too many new kicks just waiting. I might be breaking that promise in a month. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom