Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

At one point, there were actual debates on where to put it. Those that said putting it on the bottom didn't understand why people thought it looked best at the bottom. If you knew... You knew
Yep, Carmines are the only ones I wear at the bottom. Like he did.

Since they're bringing these back, imma need them to stop stallin on the "reverse" Infrared's.... real rap, it's been 20 year's since they produced that sample. It's time man...
The reverse infrareds are the NICEST 6s EVER!!!! The infrared nike air just takes them from a 10/10 to an 11/10!!!
I would go crazy if they released them.. I’ve really debated getting another pair of infrareds and having them customized into reverse infrareds. Saw a video on Youtube of a guy doing it and they turned out great.

ED72D4DC-4F09-45E1-BA52-A886C86BC264.jpeg
16C7D57E-7FD0-4D71-BD30-6F0681A93816.jpeg

I expect a surprise release of these sometime this year. Maybe 6 months before the Carmines

The reverse infrareds are the NICEST 6s EVER!!!! The infrared nike air just takes them from a 10/10 to an 11/10!!!
I would go crazy if they released them.. I’ve really debated getting another pair of infrareds and having them customized into reverse infrareds. Saw a video on Youtube of a guy doing it and they turned out great.
[/QUOT damn, now that you say something I guess I could do it with the '19 pair, but it would be just my luck to have them done only for jb to end up dropping them anyway

If they bring these back out and people jump on them hopefully they bring back more 6s, idk about y’all but i need them Oreos again fr fr

Air jordan 6 retro "carmine 2014 release". $315+. Air Jordan 6 Retro "Washed Denim" "Washed Denim". Air Jordan. Air Jordan 6 Retro "Washed Denim".

I rock fanny packs proudly on my waist. Only way I can rock my M&N Bulls shorts since there aren’t any pockets

Back
Top Bottom