Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Where are all those NTers who were saying they coppin anyway and accusing me of being a troll??? :rofl:

One of them ran and hid real quick... 👀

Where is the "bright pink" midsole? Troll. Why are you still here any way? Do you seriously not have any hobbies that don't include annoying everyone? Grow up, you're way too old to be spending every day trolling people online.

Last edited:
Gentry strikes again. This brand turned itself around after he departed, only to digress with his return. The pink midsoles is such a Gentry thing too. He’s literally the worst thing that’s ever happened to this brand.

I’ve been saying this for years. This along with the consolidated FLX system for major footsites and JB taking away accounts from a lot of smaller retailers are the worst things to happen to this hobby in two decades (well at least for those of us regular folks who aren’t heavy backdoor buyers, botters, or resellers).

Calling a spade a spade bright pink. Bright. Pink. BRIGHT pink. Yikes! Trolls gotta troll, I guess.

Having self worth.
Trolling every day online.
Pick one.

Been said this was Gentry fault didn't have this problem with the 2014 and he's back let use something a little cheaper on the 2021s I was looking forward to a fresh crispy pair for the spring/summer damn him

C035EDC0-E33F-4AEA-BEDA-E5BB1F25DF57.jpeg
EB6E9B99-FD56-4A34-8DFB-1AF79C332B63.jpeg
308A9348-7612-4F86-997B-6EFDA8F97BEB.jpeg
C01AF4E2-8DE1-41F1-8A71-00A52916C3EE.jpeg
5D3E1F58-760B-4EB4-ACA1-0530F262A587.jpeg
As promised here some pics they don't look as bad in these photos but my buddy is telling me it looks much worse in person. Outlet or it's a no go from me.

Now with these flaws you see, if you choose to buy, don’t complain the quality of the any JB release after this one.

you’ve already proven that you’ll buy either way, thus JB will continue to operate freely without their feet being held to the fire when they’re not holding up their part of the deal.

It's getting volent in here like '91

People frustrated they can't get they Jordans.

R2432511906bb9d271f2fc578e099cce1.jpeg

Racd59e9f899ec5760252977e9f6948f1.jpeg

YO140.jpg

1_pjLJJDfoeAXMGjxMteCR9A.jpeg

*So it looks like Nike Corporation is recalling the Carmines?

Now with these flaws you see, if you choose to buy, don’t complain the quality of the any JB release after this one.

you’ve already proven that you’ll buy either way, thus JB will continue to operate freely without their feet being held to the fire when they’re not holding up their part of the deal.

I have a pair coming (not sure if pink) but it’s because I want to see for myself, review it and give my opinions on it as I’ve always done for my YouTube videos as well as on social. It doesn’t mean I support the obnoxiousness the brand would/would not be releasing here because I’ll always be real with the product good or bad. It’s important to give honest opinions so the brand is aware from a consumer standpoint in hopes of correcting the issue as well as future ones but more times than not, there’s always something negative.

Why would anyone even want or accept pink midsoles for a discount? What kind of men are you? I swear man, this shoe **** is really becoming an absolute joke. Have some damn dignity.
Unless they manufacture them again, I will take a discounted pair to hold me over. I don’t care. The discount better be good tho.

Gentry strikes again. This brand turned itself around after he departed, only to digress with his return. The pink midsoles is such a Gentry thing too. He’s literally the worst thing that’s ever happened to this brand.
I know everyone loves to circle jerk the gentry hate train but we really can’t blame him for this. It ain’t like he was the one making the shoes in the factory :lol:

Back
Top Bottom