Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

FLX is a scam and you can't convince me otherwise. I hit every GR (multiples in most case) for like 2 and a half years straight. Switch to FLX, haven't hit a thing since.
IJS! I lose on stuff that will still be in the store on Monday in my size, Starfish 13s as an ex. I even asked if they got a late shipment :lol: they could have lied when they said no tho.. maybe employees thought resale would be higher and threw them back iono but its def shady.

Maybe! Someone on NT did that to their pair, and it does look great. But I think the less amount of infrared, the more it stands out among all the black. That’s why I really dislike the infrared laces posted above (no offense to that person, as long as they like it that’s all that matters).
Yup.. the black drove me nuts had to color match 1FBC4859-AC2F-4571-80D8-FB3A9E00CFE0.jpeg 553F7D6C-7A4B-45D4-9660-BABDCF129F2B.jpeg

nothing but the truth smh. I used to always hit on the old system. I probably hit 5 times since the put in FLX.

Wow! I hope FNL gets me a pair.... first time winning on their damn app ever and that would be something if they sent all their pairs back 🤦🏽‍♂️

FLX is jokes.. in February 2020 Covid was still a thing thought to be 'overseas' and practically no one was hitting on anything that month after switching over in January. Nike/JB also stated they would make less pairs because they LOVE the stupid *** hype train and were mad their stuff was getting copped on disco.

I do believe it wouldnt be as bad had it not been for Covid.. but FLX never gets a pass from me. The thing freezed out a majority of this board. How do we all have points and all that stacked to the tenth power from 2-3 years of wins suddenly not be able to cop a single thing. But suddenly Joe blow reseller can swoop in and cop everything? SCAM.

Had a manager blatanly tell me 'yeah man, you gotta do it like the resellers do and make a bunch of accounts, burner phones, whatever, that's how they win' and when I told dude I hadnt won since 2019, he was taken aback.

I definitely remember a lot of people not feeling these 30 years ago

Absolutely right. It was a majority red shoe and even in the 90's with neon everything, they were considered loud. I had a friend that bought them, and was the only dude in school that had them. Wore them twice, then returned them because a couple people made fun of him.

The Black/Infrareds are without a doubt, the best colorway out of all the VIs. My #1 favorites fluctuate, but the Black/Infrareds always hover in the Top 3. The (OG) silhouette is bold, intimidating, almost military with its boot-like structure (and unfortunately offers the same comfort). The long tongue is like a doberman with its ears pointed up. Jordan Brand needs to stop docking them. On the court, it looks sleek and cool af as a mostly black shoe. The clear visible air catches light perfectly.

I remember trying the black infrared in the store in '91; it felt like putting on a pair of space boots! They were so damn original and looked awesome. And in those days they were actually quite comfortable. I remember a friend of mine also had them and I'd stare at his while on the school bus. He weighed like 300lbs and you could see the air compress with each step. I thought that was so freak'n cool to see that cushioning and wished I weighed more so mine would compress like that too...heh. I didn't even know back then that the Carmine's existed to be honest, despite watching Jordan play as often as possible.

I wanted the Black/Infrared so bad but had to settle on the Maroons. JC Penny was slacking.

Back
Top Bottom