Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

No pink on the pair I just picked up at Finishline. That place was nuts.

Attachments

• 9182BB85-2FAE-41A7-891B-7E069B0494BA.jpeg
    9182BB85-2FAE-41A7-891B-7E069B0494BA.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 66A8726A-45B4-4A84-9F41-B992AD3E307B.jpeg
    66A8726A-45B4-4A84-9F41-B992AD3E307B.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 494
Why do I get the feeling spamming ATC is not going to work this time. I think things have gotten WAY worse since I was last able to do this in May of last year. I don't even see tweets from J23 saying 'its taking some patience'

No success stories that he ALWAYS retweets from foot stores getting through. Its ALL bots man. And NIke/JB DO NOT CARE. Wonderful. :stoneface:

*(And when you get into the rhythm of ATC it thinks you're a bot and makes you do several captchas every so often. But the hundreds of Bot orders are all good!)

Tried to secure a pair before my run this morning. Thought I had one, but jd sports hit me with the pump fake. It’s all good tho, this missed pair helped me make up my mind on scooping two pairs of the am 95 nyc joints on the 26th

Last release I was able to atc late in the day were the FR 4s and Jubilee’s...

Usually you will see a few random order post from the footsites by now.

I can't believe I didn't hit on SNKRS.

I had a pretty good streak going on the OG colorways for the past few years I've hit Cement 3s, Cement 4s, FR 5s, Infrared 6s, and alot of Jordan 1s.

This is the 1st time I completely miss, 5 different phones, and 2 laptops, all took an L. SMH

We got hella Ls this release coz of Nike recalling the pink soles.... lookout for em at the outlets is what I’m guessing!

We got hella Ls this release coz of Nike recalling the pink soles.... lookout for em at the outlets is what I’m guessing!

i’ll take an outlet pair for a disco and hit em with an angelus paint...

Kind of remind me of the Melo 13s release they they botched big time only to end up in outlets as B-Grades.

I had a pretty good streak going on the OG colorways for the past few years I've hit Cement 3s, Cement 4s, FR 5s, Infrared 6s, and alot of Jordan 1s.

This is the 1st time I completely miss, 5 different phones, and 2 laptops, all took an L. SMH
Same. Usually mass produced GR OG colorways are easy money if you’re timely on release day. I’ve secured almost all the OG Nike Air releases through SNKRS and this is the first time I’ve taken an L. Wild.

Same for me. I usually hit for multiples at retail. It was a great run.

I guess a lot more pairs had pink than expected, this didn’t go anything like a “GR” drop. And there were still stores that hadn’t got shipments, after all the building to this date. More for d-bag resellers to snatch up and they trickle in. One of my most anticipated releases this year, but 300+, I just can’t. I don’t understand why they would have to send em to an outlet, just drop em on the Nike site for $50 off.. they woulda been gone in seconds with the rest of em.

Copped Metallic red 1s on sale “RED TAG” special for $119 plus mil disco at FTA lol that was awesome!

I copped 3 pairs Metallic Navy 1s at one of our Nike outlets for $89 each with an additional 20% off them plus military discount as well!

Kobe’s and Dunks sat at the outlets!

YUP! Someone please take me back coz I miss the good old days!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom