Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Lol

Wut

5A4151ED-A65E-42F6-8D97-7B45DB723295.png

I got in super late and still hit

Nike always shows sizes way after they're sold out. Sometimes I'll see a super limited shoe in FSR hours later but when you click your size and submit payment it says Out of Stock then all the sizes gray out.

You'd think they'd fix that glitch but that's too much work for a multi billion dollar company

Solelinks and j23app are about the same
I use solelinks because it’s free
I stopped using Twitter because I got tired of all the useless alerts I would get
It was annoying asf
I got both and they both do a good job of getting notifications out. Sometimes one is faster than the other, sometimes it’s the other way around. J23 paid for itself when I hit two pairs of ow unc

I ended up canceling both orders
I already have a pair and resale is close to nothing not worth the hassle for a $20.00 or less profit

lol this is why we can't cry when they make a sneaker limited. When it's widely available no one wants them as much. When it's limited we all wish they would make more pairs. It's a dead end cycle debate that goes no where. I'm not calling you out. This applies to all of us, it's human nature I guess.

Been sitting clicking on a 9.5 like a crackhead for the past hour and a half. Don't judge me. These and the Infrareds (Charge from Finish Line pending 2 weeks,no kicks) dropped on my/my brother/Jordan himself's born day and no dice.

I will have these one way or another. I got patience. Still blowing me, though. SMFH LOL

Whats apps are these? Yeah same goes with solelinks also hella late on posts.
I use SNKR TWITTER (the page), site supply (all with notifications on)
sole links and j23 have apps but they have been late lately

lol this is why we can't cry when they make a sneaker limited. When it's widely available no one wants them as much. When it's limited we all wish they would make more pairs. It's a dead end cycle debate that goes no where. I'm not calling you out. This applies to all of us, it's human nature I guess.

i agree with you and i know what you mean

since i got into this hobby resale was always part or it and always will be

another thing i always say sneakers is a very selfish hobby either if your buying to sell or buying to keep

believe me if i didnt have a pair i would have kept one pair

I got both and they both do a good job of getting notifications out. Sometimes one is faster than the other, sometimes it’s the other way around. J23 paid for itself when I hit two pairs of ow unc
J23’s OW UNC notification was his greatest notification of all time and he won’t be able to top it. I wouldn’t have hit if it wasn’t for his notification.

it’s worth having both apps in my opinion. You’ll often get duplicate pings/alerts but once in a while they come in clutch (ie OW UNC)

Back
Top Bottom