Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

J23’s OW UNC notification was his greatest notification of all time and he won’t be able to top it. I wouldn’t have hit if it wasn’t for his notification.

it’s worth having both apps in my opinion. You’ll often get duplicate pings/alerts but once in a while they come in clutch (ie OW UNC)

i actually received his tweet prior to his notification for those OW’s.

I always hear people complain that they sometimes get the j23 tweet before the app and say why even bother buying the app
But I wonder how often that actually happens

Ohhh who got the socks still, now that i actually got the shoe :lol:

Stock X pair verified and on the way but if anybody's Nike pair from today (size 13) is a little too medium rare for em, I'll take a double up and shoot you the money. lol

Bought 2 pairs a couple days ago. 3 pairs left at my local Hibbet Sports. They were still in there straight chillin...

20210318_195255.jpg

Man, I hit just about everyone with the "SAD" emoticon, on the last 4 pages. I got the notifcation exactly at Noon, added a 12.5 to cart, it when to pending for like 5 minutes, straight to sold out. I went back and tried the same with a 12, but my Wi-Fi at work disconnected. It came back on about a min later, it went back to pending, then sold out.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I got the notifcation for the 5's, at 11:54 AM EST. And the Carmine's at Noon. Struck out miserably on both. **** Nike, **** SNKRS, & **** everyone who hit. I've just about had enough of this BS. Honestly, I'm not mad at the people who hit. I glad someone did. **** is really like hittin' the Powerball Mega Millions, at this ****in' point.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Man, I hit just about everyone with the "SAD" emoticon, on the last 4 pages. I got the notifcation exactly at Noon, added a 12.5 to cart, it when to pending for like 5 minutes, straight to sold out. I went back and tried the same with a 12, but my Wi-Fi at work disconnected. It came back on about a min later, it went back to pending, then sold out.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I got the notifcation for the 5's, at 11:54 AM EST. And the Carmine's at Noon. Struck out miserably on both. **** Nike, **** SNKRS, & **** everyone who hit. I'm just about had enough of this BS. Honestly, I'm not mad at the people who hit. I glad someone did. **** it's really like hittin' the Powerball Mega Millions, at this ****in' point.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Man that’s terrible.

Head up gee you’ll get a pair.

I haven't had any luck finding the socks in stores or online, for the past 2 months all i see are the scalpers reselling these.

Anyone have an extra pair they wouldn't mind getting rid of i'd pay retail + shipping? would appreciate it much!

Back
Top Bottom