Air Jordan 6 Tinker

I think Nike permanently banned my account lol. Got the L for these. Logged in from other account got the W instantly. Same size

Try logging out logging back in
Also try reinstalling the app
If none of that works...
Just use that other account or create a new one

Well I ended up passing on them, I won two raffles... Just couldn't pay $190... Plus we got a hot *** month I'm after the turbo green 8s the royal 18s, the new 33s and the hurache 10s

Then why enter TWO raffles?
Well because I originally was interested in them until I check them out the quality and color in person wasn't feeling it.... My dude at FL told me today only two raffle winners showed and they'd sold one pair outside the raffle... Hibbetts wasn't much better.... These shall Brick and be in the outlet for a discount soon... This month's got some hot releases... 8's are buttery leather quality is awesome I checked them out today, 18s suede looks great! The hurache aka Tinker 10s I'm interested in and the 33s are

saw them in person. they would have been dope if the midsole paint wasnt shiny, they had nike air, and the tongue wasnt red

didnt the prototype vi have a refelective tongue?

I would wait until they hit outlets. I think these are a safe bet.
I honestly would'nt even touch em at outlets.
I just feel about these same way i felt about em last white/infrareds. Just underwhelming.
Heck, i think Infrared as a color oughta be given a rest all together!

I honestly would'nt even touch em at outlets.
I just feel about these same way i felt about em last white/infrareds. Just underwhelming.
Heck, i think Infrared as a color oughta be given a rest all together!
Yeah I would assume they'll be in the outlets soon although I may be wrong

they're still on my SNKRS app so either fake sell out or glitch

either way these not going anywhere but discount and outlets

i actually like em but im willing to wait a pretty long while to see how low they go.

This was such a terrible correlation for a shoe release. I thought the laceless V was a reach but this takes it to a whole other level. What the hell does Jordan 6 have to do with the Trainer SC II? The SC II released in 1989 - the time where Jordan was spotted wearing them- the 6 two years later. same thing with the Jordan III and the Trainer 1 ZERO relationship. At this point a photo of MJ stepping in dog ..... could result in a shoe tied to that moment

At this point a photo of MJ stepping in dog ..... could result in a shoe tied to that moment

bro this has been happening for a while

i mean seriously the next AJ 1 release is based on the tan suede jacket MJ wore at his rookie of the year award

the whole shoe release and cw are tied to some 80s suede bomber jacket he wore once during a 15 second award acceptance speech

they BEEN reachin for quite some time now

Back
Top Bottom