Air Jordan 6IX Rings Retro “Bred”?

Will cop, couldn't get a pair when they originally released. These will give my 11's some time off.

never liked these, surprise to see them retro, never knew ppl actually cared for these..  oh well to each his own
eyes.gif

I can't believe these are actually retroing. I remember I almost bought these and the dark army ones in Cancun while on vacation circa 2008-2009 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

JB is retro'ing a hybrid Jordan this soon? 
laugh.gif

I think these sold pretty well the first time around in 2008 (at $160?) but they were released way before the 2012 Playoff 11's came out. I doubt heads will be itching for these as bad this year.

Sure did & they were released back in August 08', four months before the 11/12 Collizone Pack (Playoffs XI/Taxi XII) .
Still got mines from 08 & still holding up pretty well:wow:

Last edited:
Definitely copping. Didn't know the six rings model got this kind of hate. Had these when they first dropped, but started hooping in them. These, Trailblazers, and the Jazz six rings was hard to me. Imo, these look better than the Bred 11's.

Cant see how anyone thinks these are trash
View media item 627069

Definitely copping. Didn't know the six rings model got this kind of hate. Had these when they first dropped, but started hooping in them. These, Trailblazers, and the Jazz six rings was hard to me. Imo, these look better than the Bred 11's.

Cant see how anyone thinks these are trash
Agreed - these look a hell of lot better than the XI.  Will cop for sure.

I rank these about even with fusions, shoes I would never buy or wear. Hope the people that want them get them...

You guys are actually pumped for these? Lol these were dogged SO heavy back in 08 on here. Only reason they sold was because we didnt see a retro 11 in years and this was the closest thing anyone could get. To each his own but these are not my cup of tea

can you tell me where i should go to get these in NYC on release day? im willing to comp out

if i were younger and wasnt around when all of these shoes released originally i would cop them, they are a clean colorway with a good mash up of the shoes but for me its a horrible frankenstein job on a shoe that doesnt pay any decent homage to the shoes it represents. Just my feelings on them but i understand why they sell especially this colorway and the concord colorway

Back
Top Bottom