Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

Originally Posted by Barry914

Space Jams are releasing November 27 as a limited quickstrike
indifferent.gif

OMG, IMO the orlando Vii's look WAYYYYY better now than what they were gonna release em as a few months ago!!!!! Still a possible copp.

luv this pack,
anyone wnt the orlando blue 7s split pack?
i m sz9.5 or 10, plz PM me~
i dont wnt the orlando blue, only wnt the raptors~

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

where are people coming up with names for the raptors? chicago, breds....

i only want the raptor/chicago/breds (LOL) in sz 10, who wants the whites?
They are Air Jordan VII's. The colorway is black/true red. If you call them anything else you are a real clown. They are not Raptors, they are not Chicagos, they are not Breds. Black/True Red. That's it. Please stop with the idiotic nicknames forever. Call them by their model, then the colorway, or vice versa.

You sound like an idiot. Do you call people by their full first, middle and last name every time you address them?
indifferent.gif

How about we just call them whatever the f#$k we want and you don't worry about it?

Raptors it is
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The J Collector

On-->> Jumpman23.com ,, when you look through the shoes set to release in august , both the blk/charcoal/true red 7's,,and the orlando 7's
say there $135 each,, THIS INFO IS FROM JUMPMAN/NIKE ........

So is it possible there not set to RELEASE AS A PACKAGE ????????
hope this is true. im just gonna cop the blk/charcoal/true red 7's

I think those Orlando VII look identical to the French Blue VII. I really do wish they would've released the Bordeaux VII's instead

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

Think I am gonna pass on this one.........COME ON JB we need...................
My grail.

I've been waiting over 15 years now...
tired.gif

And watch them be in some dumb pack or HoH exclusive whenever they do get around to releasing them.
indifferent.gif

By the way, this picture doesn't do the shoe any justice....

I'm not really feelin the Orlando's anymore. The midsole reminds me of the Earthquake Dunks that came out a few years ago.

Those Orlando's are incredible. I don't like the Black/Red's at all. I'll be looking for someone to split a size 11 pack with and given theposts in this thread, it doesn't sound like it will be too hard.

Originally Posted by Craze20

I think those Orlando VII look identical to the French Blue VII. I really do wish they would've released the Bordeaux VII's instead

In what way are the french blue and these orlando identical? The bottom is white no color like the french blue.

Are these gonna release worldwide? Or are these US-Release only? Hope they come down here in the Philippines. Also the True Blues..

Back
Top Bottom