Air Jordan 7 60+ Pack (Pics)

those are horrible, period.

look see samples or whatever, lets see the other samples, but they knew when they drew these up on paper it wasnt a good idea

over the years i been here on NT ive seen countless PSs of the VII that look way better, and im sure someone could come up with a better looking cw using thesame colors

Wasn't these on the fake market years ago?

What the %$% does JB be thinking about

This definitely looks like a kick you find at your local barbershop, flea market, gas station, or hustleman!

wack attack ... they had so potential
frown.gif

u know all of us og jordan heads hate these new crazy colorways but the thing you have to remember is that we are the old generation and we only buy a smallportion of these shoes, its the new generation that is taking over where we were and right now if you look around the colors are crazy and the fusions lookhorrible but if we just got in the game would we feel the same? i agree the quality should be better but making new colorways is not for us. plus if you didntget to see the release of all the jordans the fusions would be fire to us. just remember that jb is appealing, and always did, to the younger generation notshoe heads.just trying to get another perspective in there

Hmmm, yeah, let's use the GOOD leather for the VII that look like fakes and have pinstripes on them and lets save the CHEAP leather for the Bordeaux wemight release.

I bet thats what JB is thinking...

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

u know all of us og jordan heads hate these new crazy colorways but the thing you have to remember is that we are the old generation and we only buy a small portion of these shoes, its the new generation that is taking over where we were and right now if you look around the colors are crazy and the fusions look horrible but if we just got in the game would we feel the same? i agree the quality should be better but making new colorways is not for us. plus if you didnt get to see the release of all the jordans the fusions would be fire to us. just remember that jb is appealing, and always did, to the younger generation not shoe heads.just trying to get another perspective in there
totally agree with this statement, nicely said bro

Back
Top Bottom