Air Jordan 7 60+ Pack (Pics)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

If i played for the orlando magics, i would cop.

but otherwise,
sick.gif

but otherwise .... ILL BE COPPING for sure ... lol

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

what happen to the sample pic that had them white based with a pinstripe tounge?
this is an old sample from 08, possibly even a CDP sample, if you look at the insole it has the CDP marking. They arent confirmed, these are justsome old samples

who the hek are the orlando magics? is that wnba? wow lets bash this shoe and then go learn english and then maybe find out the name of a basketball team. theshoe is not that bad, its not any worse than the barons honestly and i dont remember those getting flamed as bad

I hope they change them before they drop, then again, who knows. They could be even worse.... C'mon JB!! do the VII right!

first the patent 5's messed up that pack for me.

now this!!!

I guess I won't be copping any retro jordans in '09.

Oh well, back to the Nike retro forum I go...

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

who the hek are the orlando magics? is that wnba? wow lets bash this shoe and then go learn english and then maybe find out the name of a basketball team. the shoe is not that bad, its not any worse than the barons honestly and i dont remember those getting flamed as bad

is this for real? SMH even if u playin

and at post above me, plz read whats goin down and dont just post crap about some pack, space jams are apparently gettin retroed early next year

If u go back in the thread, Greatest Goliath has talked about it, and as far as Im concerned hes a reliable dude. I mean I knew about the XII nubuck a coupleof months ago, but he posted up with pics and everything, something I didnt have. So yeah I believe him, he talked about (it think) columbias too, not 100% onthe cw. i think it was SJ in Jan and columbias in Feb

Back
Top Bottom