Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I'm in tears [emoji]128514[/emoji]. These complaints are funny though. They really are just shoes. A material thing. Kids walking around barefoot in the world and people crying about glue and a lil scuff mark.
The reality is the average shoe "collector" is not very bright or conscious of the big picture. "I'll be broke for 5 days, but I got dat heat on my feet and all the IG likes". NT may have more of these dopes than any other type.

I'm in tears [emoji]128514[/emoji]. These complaints are funny though. They really are just shoes. A material thing. Kids walking around barefoot in the world and people crying about glue and a lil scuff mark.

So you gon wear pants in public with a hole in your butt?

Didnt think so

Stop being a sheep

Let people complain for what they spend their money on

Didnt think so

Stop being a sheep

That's what most of this place does... complain. In the adult world, most people just avoid stuff that they don't like the quality of or are bothered by on a weekly basis. Here, it just means dudes sit here all day and complain even more as time goes on. They're... shoes. Just shoes. If you don't like the quality of Nike's product, stop buying it and move on. Complaining every week about glue or a scuff makes a good portion of this site seem mentally challenged.

Didnt think so

Stop being a sheep

I wouldn't buy them if I seen the pants had a hole in them at the store, or I would return them if I ordered them . Better yet... I'll take pics, keep them and complain about it

Last edited:
It is impossible to make 500k of perfect flawless shoes.
You'll never convince people. I mean there's a video of the OG on the previous page... and the OG has glue stains all over the toe box, a full ring. Yet dudes want to ignore the reality that they buy from the biggest basketball brand and that Nike sells exponentially more shoes than any other company does. You want to buy from the most custy brand and expect craftsmanship like you're buying an Italian leather luxury sneaker? So many dudes have no grasp on what they're part of.

You don't have to buy them....

Not happy just return them... (what don't wanna feel left out the i copped group or something)

don't complain then keep a product you are not happy with 

its not food, water, or shelter 

keeping something you are not happy with... then complaining.....then here on the next hyped release saying can't wait to cop well....

That's a true sheep of Nike or Any Brand 

Plenty other shoes to get into maxes, ones, or other brands SON

View media item 1545419
Got my pair today. I love them. Perfect mix of colors on the tongue and the quality is much better than I expected. I've had the OGs, CDPs, and these. The leather craps all over the CDP. It's very plush and soft to the touch. Dare I say, the leather is very close to the OGs. The nubuck is nice and is very close to durabuck.

why did they take down the toddlers online? i find it hard to believe they were pulled or sold out that fast? any help? please. thanks

Go to the store and check. Worse case stock locate at footlocker or something in a week. Pairs are definitely still out there.

I read this out loud and my wife said when she went to Haiti kids had coke bottles tied to their feet and the really poor people had nothing. I told her I understand..........but I paid @$217 for these so I want them flawless :smokin hahaha!

My pair came in today. I'm happy. Passed on cdp's knowing JB would retro these individually sooner or later. I kept the card from my 02 blk/reds to go with these. While minor, I think it fits better.
Nice, I have an appreciation for people who accessorize their kicks, small things like lacelocks, lace changes, in this case, the retro card. 
smokin.gif
 repped.

Nice, I have an appreciation for people who accessorize their kicks, small things like lacelocks, lace changes, in this case, the retro card. :smokin  repped.

I love the retro cards and older things that came with JB products before they were completely over priced and came with nothing but bad QC lol. I have so many of them from the early 90s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom