Air Jordan 8.0 - Winter 2012 (via KixandtheCity.com)

Shoes look so fake! 
sick.gif

Seen the link on my Twitter:

air-jordan-8.0-white-grey-red-0summary.jpg

air-jordan-8.0-white-grey-red-01.jpg

How are you going to Flywire (update) the sneaker & not do something a little more interesting on the straps at least.
Look VERY out of place, I'd think they could have used a different material, draws alot of attention to them but the shoe looks a little clean otherwise.

Not bad at all. Gonna be great on the court. Retro look with new school technology. I like the concept.

If they only retain the original jumpman logo at the tongue (that looks like a peace sign) and #23 at center of the strap, it won't be bad at all.

I'm waiting on better pics of the Aqua colorway. That's the only one I am interested in seeing. The design is cool, but the materials and color placement is lacking in what I've seen so far.

same $%^& they did with 9.5s, 12.5s, true flights, fusions,etc...thy release the "new" style/fusion aka gimmick,and then a year later they release the sig version....true flights released, ajVIIs retrod soon after....aj 9.5s came out, aj IXs retrod a little after, and so on.......hopefully we get VIIIs soon again

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they look like descendents of air raids then actual jordan VIII

My thought

The straps should have been thicker

That burgundy colorway is awful. I guess they're supposed to be some sort of team Jordan [shrug]

These aren't looking too good, but they are better than most fusions.

When you place a point zero after any number, doesn't that typically entail the
digit is still the same?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to call these the Jordan 8.5?

Jordan Brand = Real men of genius.

I think these would look better i the straps weren't a different color. They just seem so out of place...

i saw the hi res photos on another site . im buying for the shop  .... i think they will be a hit in the hood ... real urban piece . new age fusion-$%! .

8's are my favorite J's back in high school and these suck big time. If jb wanted to make a hybrid they should have done something like the 2.0 kept the original look maybe added flywire straps and zoom air bags.

It's no secret that the OG 8's are a bit heavy, and not breathable. It's a decent performance update, and looks-wise they're almost there. The tongue seems too small for one, compared to the OG carpet circle.

Back
Top Bottom