Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Retro Lifestyle (LS) - White / Anthracite Dark Orange

I was browsing this site last week before I became a member, and I noticed a lot of posters weren't feeling the shoe. A lot of complaints about theoutrageous color way and the cheap look of the material. I think some people's opinions were justified but some just hadn't seen the shoe up close andin person. It actually wasn't that bad and imo came with the best AJ shirt released this year. Here are some pics below.

I was going to get those as well. It would make 4 pairs of retro 8's this year. My fav being either the Ice Blue/Orange Blaze or the White/Anthracite.

Yea why waste money on these when the playoffs are coming out.And u could save up for the packs.

Because I don't have to save up. I'm going to get the playoffs, I've ordered the cements, and I'll grab the Fusions and the package in January.

o ur good then!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I guess ur made out if money =).....but myself i dont like those.. Well not everyoneis going to have them cas as far as im in the news they going to come out in mens sizes....but once again people think diffrent

I mean don't get me wrong, I like the playoff's but I just have a feeling it's gonna be a shoe everyone has. I guarantee any time I go out withthese I'll be the only one with them on. Just something about me having a shoe that not everyone else has.

Yeah unstrapped but still pulled far enough to the point where the 23 remains in the front. Also where double mid socks with all my J's, like in Do theRight Thing. Double all white mid socks pulled down a lil.

to me those jus look lik the fakes that r sold at flea markets wit the shoe and strap being two different colors, its kinda funny 2 me that JB would release ashirt saying "say no to fakes" wen the shoe itself looks fake and kids r lik why buy that shoe for $150 wen there's a shoe lik that on thestreet for $50.

eh..saw these in person and passed, the peapods are still better than these
imo.

I really thought these would turn out similar to the Flint Grey 7's that released two years ago on the same day as the Cardinals, but once I saw them inperson I was truly digusted.....the shoe looks fake and like others have said why would people buy it w/ the Playoffs comin out? I think eastbay still has afull size run (last I checked)

Originally Posted by skizzel23

what the hell is this? nikechat? go get a blog.

ps those shoes suck

This is Niketalk for a reason. This is a forum where we talk about Nikes and it's products as well as otherbrands. Let them be

Dude, the official pictures were released already. Don't force it.
By the way, people would appreciate it more in Sneaker Showcase.

playoffs are overrated. ill take the anthracites over the playoffs anyday...and i did. this shoe shows the design of the shoe better which i personally love.go get those playoffs, kids.

i got an enyce shirt for those....If i dont cop at the stores...ill cop online....them shoes aint goin nowhere...but they st8 fia!!!!

Back
Top Bottom