Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Retro Lifestyle (LS) - White / Anthracite Dark Orange

once again you should have waited for the playoff's ....the best colorway of the VIII's
pimp.gif

PS:DTRT you said "People get variants because they can't afford the real deal" sometimes thats not what it is ..some ppl are just dumb!

no reason for you to say that the white/anthracite is better than the OG colorway ! or even them ugly ice blue VIII's

my chromes are beat, but still got these NDS...
6q3gzs1.jpg

grabbed both of these on RD...
6ueqlw0.jpg

6psl6o4.jpg

then these...
6oypkk6.jpg

next stop... PLAYOFFS baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for some reason they remind me of the olympic VIs if they were to be red instead of orange they woud be
pimp.gif
er

aquas and playoffs are the only 8s worth copping
This thread should be over after that comment, Some of you cats think your fresh copping an irrelevant pair ofjordans. Then you got the nerve to say the playoff 8's are overrated?
alien.gif
Then on top of it all you match your mikes with a lame JB TEE? you clownz need to stop posting. Im not mad that you bought those sorry shoes (its yourmoney) and i know everyone is entittled to an opinion but when you say playoff 8's are overrated i think you need to be gagged and all credibility strippedfrom your name!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

playoffs are overrated. ill take the anthracites over the playoffs anyday...and i did. this shoe shows the design of the shoe better which i personally love. go get those playoffs, kids.

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

and co-sign this....EXCEPT da fact that i LOVE da women's aqua's too.
Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

This thread should be over after that comment, Some of you cats think your fresh copping an irrelevant pair of jordans. Then you got the nerve to say the playoff 8's are overrated?
alien.gif
Then on top of it all you match your mikes with a lame JB TEE? you clownz need to stop posting. Im not mad that you bought those sorry shoes (its your money) and i know everyone is entittled to an opinion but when you say playoff 8's are overrated i think you need to be gagged and all credibility stripped from your name!

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

these shoes were the wackest released for the VIIIs
and that shirt is a waste of $40
Sorry holmes, but I like these VIII's, all the gear though is trash
alien.gif

This thread should be over after that comment, Some of you cats think your fresh copping an irrelevant pair of jordans. Then you got the nerve to say the playoff 8's are overrated?
alien.gif
Then on top of it all you match your mikes with a lame JB TEE? you clownz need to stop posting. Im not mad that you bought those sorry shoes (its your money) and i know everyone is entittled to an opinion but when you say playoff 8's are overrated i think you need to be gagged and all credibility stripped from your name!

ok, i understand that i am one of the isolated few that actually liked and copped the peapods, but what about the women's aquas?? they weren't worthcoppin?? why, cause they aren't an OG colorway?? i disagree. the women's aquas are fresh to death... and once the summer rolls back around (they'reobviously a summer shoe) those that passed will most likely regret it.

YEAH, I SAID IT!

how you guarantee that you'll be the only one with them on when you wear 'em if they sold out quick where you at...they ok but they're noaquas...guys in girls shoes is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cord15

how you guarantee that you'll be the only one with them on when you wear 'em if they sold out quick where you at...they ok but they're no aquas...guys in girls shoes is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the most part, that's true, but man...I DID cop the girl Aquas, and I'm glad I did. They are fresh, and this was my first time EVER coppinwomen's Jordans. Probably won't happen again, though...
tongue.gif

ok, i understand that i am one of the isolated few that actually liked and copped the peapods, but what about the women's aquas?? they weren't worth coppin?? why, cause they aren't an OG colorway?? i disagree. the women's aquas are fresh to death... and once the summer rolls back around (they're obviously a summer shoe) those that passed will most likely regret it.

I passed on aquas just because i have grapes and dont need more aqua & pruple in my wardrobe, when it comes to men copping and wearingWOMENS sneakers, NO COMMENT

alien.gif

call me a clown, call me what U want. playoffs ARE overrated to ME. always were, the first time around when i could've bought them if i wanted. thisclown is old enough to actually buy the air jordan I the first time around with my own money when it released...and i did. so, if you're thinkingyou're talking to a young clown you're not. i don't buy for the trends, i buy what i like...and to ME...this is the best VIII of the bunch. callthem varients, call them what U want, it doesn't matter to me. i don't wear my jordans to satisfy other people. the anthracites are a beautiful shoeand i wear them with style.

I thought they 8's were overrated as well. Same black, red, white, color way thats featured on thousands of shoes and on the majority of Jordans. I preferthe ore rare and unique color ways. Color ways you won't see a hundred times over. Call me a hype best, call me young, call me dumb, doesn't muchmatter to me.

I copped all the mens viii releases, no regrets at all. got my classic colorways [playoffs and aquas] and my exoctics [peapod, anchracites] TO EACH THEIROWN.
wink.gif

ok, i understand that i am one of the isolated few that actually liked and copped the peapods, but what about the women's aquas?? they weren't worth coppin?? why, cause they aren't an OG colorway?? i disagree. the women's aquas are fresh to death... and once the summer rolls back around (they're obviously a summer shoe) those that passed will most likely regret it.
I passed on aquas just because i have grapes and dont need more aqua & pruple in my wardrobe, when it comes to men copping and wearing WOMENS sneakers, NO COMMENT
eyes.gif

wait, so lemme guess... guys in girls shoes r what?? gay??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lemme let u in on somethin... when u stay fresh & know how to coordinate + u're secure with your sexuality u can do it like this.
We been doin this for years here in Baltimore anyway. Its just the cats who can't dress or are scared of what others may say that can't pull it off.
& don't get me wrong... i ain't braggin, but i does this... & i make it look so effortless while i'm at it too
tongue.gif

I saw some dude the other day wearin the chick aquas and i couldnt help but think "damn, he's wearin woman's sneakers". There's a reasonthey were released for women. But ey, if you like them then why care what anyone else thinks?

As for the anthracite VIIIs I kinda dig them, but I'd rather save up for the playoffs instead.

Back
Top Bottom