Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Retro Lifestyle (LS) - White / Anthracite Dark Orange

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by skizzel23

what the hell is this? nikechat? go get a blog.

ps those shoes suck

This is Niketalk for a reason. This is a forum where we talk about Nikes and it's products as well as other brands. Let them be

yea i agree he just talking bout his own personal jordans that he purchased him self...but yea i saw them in person there are iight i might pick em up latercuz they didjnt really sell like that in philly

The quality could amazing and I still won't buy variant looking Jordans. It's funny that it says "say no to fakes" when those shoes wereprobably copied off of a fake colorway.

Originally Posted by DTRT

I mean don't get me wrong, I like the playoff's but I just have a feeling it's gonna be a shoe everyone has. I guarantee any time I go out with these I'll be the only one with them on. Just something about me having a shoe that not everyone else has.

Buy because you like something, not because it's a LS. If you really like them, then that's cool, but ifyou're
grin.gif
about them but copped because they're limited, then I gotta
smh.gif

playoffs are overrated.
co-sign, but all OG colors MUST BE COPPED! ! ! These Anthracites are decent and they may find their way into my collection, but I've gottaprioritize with these purchases. The Countdown is gonna be somethin serious (at least for me) and my old lady isn't gonna take it well that every monthnext year that she drops $312 for her car payment, I'm gonna be droppin $310 plus tax for TWO PAIR OF JORDANS ! ! ! So all Retro + releases are on hold forme. I copped the Orange Blaze/Stealth 8s and dont regret doing so. I put the Cement Spizikes on layaway and don't regret doing so. If I copped these or thepeapods, although I want them both, I think I WOULD regret doing so
ohwell.gif

Edit- Her car's gonna be paid off in January, so I might be able to cop EVERY pkg that I want...that would be a grand finale for me...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

playoffs are overrated. ill take the anthracites over the playoffs anyday...and i did. this shoe shows the design of the shoe better which i personally love. go get those playoffs, kids.
Kids???

I was a kid when the playoffs first released.

I liked the White/Orange Blaze but I though the Ice Blue/Orange Blaze was the better looking shoe and would be seen on a lot less feet.

I've always liked the Anthracites..I don't have a pair yet but I will soon. Christmas planning and shopping's got me too much on the grind to bethinkin about footwear when I got plenty of other J's in the closet anyway. Eventually though...

I just can't bring myself to say that I like the Anthracites. I like to look fly, and IMO, Anthracites ain't where it's at. I saved my money forthe Playoffs. Not because of the hype around them, or because I had them as a kid (which I did), only because I think they'll look better on my feet.
smh.gif
atthe Anthracites...

I don't like the shirt for it's design, but it's message is better than no other.

I passed. They look like variants...

imo these are one of the worst VIII's released aside from the dark cinder women 8's
sick.gif

These are ugly. Period. Not even alright. You bought these for the same reason that ppl who get fakes get them, just so you can say noone else has them. SMH

People keep saying the shoe looks like a variant. Well um, when a variant is an imitation of an OG shoe, does that not then make that OG shoe look like avariant?

People get variants because they can't afford the real deal, and imo they shoe looks great. You can say they look like variants but guess what? Theyaren't.

i have to admit, the viii is one of my fav sigs out of them all, but i didn't cop the anthracites. they look ok, but not enough to drop $150.
eyes.gif
so far i copped both aquas and the peapods.
pimp.gif
the playoffs will obviously be copped.
eek.gif
i WASN'T feelin the
stealths
smh.gif
sick.gif
so i didn't cop. i WAS feelin the ice blues, but i didn't cop.
frown.gif
&i still got white/red retros in NDS condition.
glasses.gif
i'm just mad i beat my chromesto death.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom