Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Retro Lifestyle (LS) - White / Anthracite Dark Orange

All a woman's Jordan is, is a men's shoe with an exotic color way. I for one thought the Ice Blue/Orange Blaze 8's looked much better than theWhite/Orange Blaze 8's, but hey my style's a little different than most of the old heads of this board. I prefer the exotic color ways over the primaryblack, white, red, or cement of most Jordan's.

for all of you sayin that this shoe looks like a variant - even though the colors are a little suspect it can't be denied that a pair of variantswouldn't have material nearly this nice.... even though they are a pair of recent retros lol

I bought them but I'm selling them because I bought the Cement Spiz'ikes, White/Black XIIs, Black/Red XIs, Cool Grey IVs, and some other Jordans thatare better than the Anthracites.

Ice blue viii's are the worst retro of '07
sick.gif
, womens ornot.

To eachs own, but i cant see paying $150 for an ugly womens shoe, when you can go get the first retro viii white, red, black and have yourself a REAL viii.

i havent seen these shoes in person yet, nor have i seen any good pics of it yet, so is that dark blue white and orange

Nope, it's like a grayish charcoal color called Anthracite/White/Dark Orange.

the orange/grey on the back panel i am not feeling... IMO

L step correct.... its scary to see these mom and pop shops that sell fakes with decent material on them... their never gonna exactly copy them, but theirtrying to get closer

Playoffs are all time fav 8,
next being the aquas

if they made a gerenal release for each player exclusive... ray allens would prolly be the #1 choice

^^ true, true. that's what i'm saying with these. even though the colors may look like variants, the materials (nubuck) are nicer than variants, whichis why those mom and pop shops should be able to tell the difference.

as far as the shops selling them on purpose ...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom