Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Just cancelled one of my size 11s since it was on the same account and CC. Didn't wanna risk it, so look for it if I can't get it on another account... lol

:lol: All the pairs on ebay. Why these amateurs wasting their time for a $20 flip?
:lol: after eBay fees its a loss. I was able to cop mine though, it's pretty crazy how much better they look with the black sole. I didn't think twice about copping them with the white. $130 retail is awesome too :pimp:.

Check nike tweet
No bs
And they tweeted all size still available
Keep trying

if I can't get them 88s this time I am giving up man, i'm dying to get that shoe but I refuse to pay the resell prices, retail at 200 is enough
man. im getting raped trying to pay rape price for some shoes,,,,= feeling real sensitive right

these look like the 11s coming out... since so many people like these 11s are probably going to sell out also no matter how much hate there is

pimp.gif

man. im getting raped trying to pay rape price for some shoes,,,,= feeling real sensitive right
well its the only release this year that I wanted and missed out on, got every other release and doubled up on some, just these 88s were the hardest for me to get so i am hoping the restock helps me out

Ordered my size 8 5mins after the link was out and paid with PayPal no pressure... never copped the white bottoms but really like these... str8 tanks right here :smokin

I got another 10.5 in my cart, just dumped a 10 they keep popping up no reason you can't cop a pair of these....mad easy - now if only the retro 88's are this plentiful 
ohwell.gif

Only took 1.5 hours to sell out!!!
is that a joke? bc its funny lol. I relatively new experience but usually its sold out in 30 mins to an hour. Well the sold out tweet that is but usually you cant even attempt an order within 10 mins.

laugh.gif
 Doubt they're really sold out. The remaining pairs are prob going back to the outlet where they originally belong.

id be pissed if nike canceled my order cause i posted a pic of it. smh 
mean.gif
 they ruling with an iron fist lol

Back
Top Bottom