Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Did anyone copped more than 2 on different order for this release? Just wanted to see how nike system could check on limitation.

Got my sz 13  
pimp.gif

Nike is killing me lately, don't got the money for these but not gonna lie I love the black bottom on these

Just bought a size 10.5 black bottoms, but more excited my Grapes arrived in the mail today  
smokin.gif

Did anyone copped more than 2 on different order for this release? Just wanted to see how nike system could check on limitation.
well got i have a paypal cards in 2 diff names but same paypal account if its 2 diff cc# it should go thru or one on a credit card and if u got money in your paypal ...i did that on the wc 3  88 back in feb 

can anyone photoshop the stitching around the lace holes black and the 2 lines by the bottom 2 lace holes going down

I copped these just now. I actually like them better with the black bottom and was waiting for another release of this kick. And you can't beat the $130 price tag.

Has JB ever did anything like this with a retro in the pass? Release a different version of the same c/w after the initial release? If im not mistaken back in the day there were a pair of 9's that were re-released with a different sole? This was before my time so i dont really know the full story, i believe its when the olives first dropped

On another note i hate what the sneaker game is becoming, every thread is now talking about resell value rather than wearing em

LOL.... went to another sneaker forum to see how they made out and the thread title reads "black bottoms May 9th 2013 9pm TLO".... :smh: ..... misinformed people over there probably missed out

Has JB ever did anything like this with a retro in the pass? Release a different version of the same c/w after the initial release? If im not mistaken back in the day there were a pair of 9's that were re-released with a different sole? This was before my time so i dont really know the full story, i believe its when the olives first dropped

On another note i hate what the sneaker game is becoming, every thread is now talking about resell value rather than wearing em
I guess you could count the time in 2010 (I think) with the infrared/varsity red VIs

ok well these were easy.... Lets hope that i get the same luck with the resock on wc3s and black toes on the 25th 
happy.gif

i placed 2 separate orders on the same cc card.. one order i also added a giftcard. standby.

the TLO link didnt say 1 per... but i see it had the 1 per on the press release.

Back
Top Bottom