Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

No matter what nike or jordan will be ever please please every sneakerheads with new kicks but with these it doesnt matter at 137.50 shipped Ima just bag up and put up see ya in few years to sell em to ya :smile:

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike took some leftover stock of the Photo Blues, swapped the soles, and sold them as the Black Bottoms... :lol:
Doubt it considering they'd sell out in production form at outlets for the same price. Seems like every retro sells out in the outlets now for 139.99. These were $10 cheaper.

^ Dam must have been fast, you remembered something shipped from 2002, i cant even remember 2002 lol

B-Grade does not mean its a messed up pair, JB/Nike have to make a certain amount of pairs b -grade, dont wanna get into the whole story but a thread was made explaining it not too far back. I got b -grades with no issues on them, heres an example, 1 pair is b grade and one pair is from FTL, can you spot which 1 is which?

View media item 406995

I have a good memory lol; however, I can be bad with names.

I bought those same 5's from the Nike Outlet near me and mine actually had pretty yellow netting but I mean I don't care since I'm wearing them as beaters.

how the black bottoms to ball indoors? i have my lebron x floridians for indoor but might want to switch it up. let me know. thx

how the black bottoms to ball indoors? i have my lebron x floridians for indoor but might want to switch it up. let me know. thx
[/quote
Ask this in the sneaker review thread. Black soles don't make these shoes any different than any other IX

too bad they don't come out with a White leather release of the photo blue next
laugh.gif
 that would be fireeeeeee

man, I know I'm old now! got these for my son's 17th bday, he liked em. Him and his younger brother wear the same size as me, and all my J's were going to be gifts to them later, but they wear that size (11.5) now! hearing them talk about J's is the same I hear in all these threads from these young bucks! and to be called a lurker, troll? by them too? what? the internet used to gather information? I'm appreciative of the guys who do provide it, and why I love NT! just because I didnt like em, dont mean I aint buying em for my son!

In my opinion, a good percentage of the shoes that we buy from the stores lately, especially jordans, have defects. So I'm not sure what the b-grade difference is. I've seen horrible suede, bad leather, scratches, bad stitching, etc... from pairs right out of major retail chains.

as for these shoes, had I had a little extra money I would have bought them. #9's are my second favorite model #'s. Assuming Jordan brand doesn't "go out of style" (which I think it will in the next 5 years), these will be worth more.

Lol @ people who think these will be rare one day. 10,000 pair were made which isn't limited enough to be a rare shoe. I doubt these will really go past $200 ish really

so you are saying 10, 000 is not limited, do you know the worlds population :rofl:

besides the fact if people like them who cares man

ya know whats crazy this online only release went pretty smooth

when the swede 12's and laser 4's releases years ago you had to be on line all night
that stupid flightclub where you needed a pass word to buy fusion air force/jordans :x

this was lot easier to buy then a hyped up GR release

it took me sometime but i got a pair and i had a family member order me another pair out of state in less time then it took me to get my pair

i know most will think i'm crazy but besides the quality of the banned 1's (the best jordan brand quality leather) i like these jordan 9's a lot more

so you are saying 10, 000 is not limited, do you know the worlds population
roll.gif

besides the fact if people like them who cares man
Okay it more limited than most releases but it no where close to being rare/sought after. But yeah I agree with you on the second part

anyones order come in yet? mines supposed to arrive either tuesday or wednesday

I live in Pittsburgh, my pair is due to arrive tomorrow and was shipped from East Syracuse, NY

when the swede 12's and laser 4's releases years ago you had to be on line all night
that stupid flightclub where you needed a pass word to buy fusion air force/jordans
sick.gif

it took me sometime but i got a pair and i had a family member order me another pair out of state in less time then it took me to get my pair

i know most will think i'm crazy but besides the quality of the banned 1's (the best jordan brand quality leather) i like these jordan 9's a lot more
I remember that.  I hated the Laser 4s but I kinda wanted the 12s (if you are talking about the Nubucks that came with a hat?).  I struck out with the Nubucks. 

^^^ short term thinking.
yup same numbers as the banneds...not as prestigious as the banneds one bit....but the market will tap out at 350 for these ...market already between 180-240 for em....as it dries up prices will only rise 

I got the re release of the nubucks which I hoop in, these will be added to the on court collection Wednesday
pimp.gif

In my opinion, a good percentage of the shoes that we buy from the stores lately, especially jordans, have defects. So I'm not sure what the b-grade difference is. I've seen horrible suede, bad leather, scratches, bad stitching, etc... from pairs right out of major retail chains.

as for these shoes, had I had a little extra money I would have bought them. #9's are my second favorite model #'s. Assuming Jordan brand doesn't "go out of style" (which I think it will in the next 5 years), these will be worth more.
nice.. I hope so.. I'll be DSing mine until then

Half the people who got these are going to beat them. I might be one of them, but then again i could stash these for a few months..

that stupid flightclub where you needed a pass word to buy fusion air force/jordans :x

looks like our pics are pretty popular on feebay

Back
Top Bottom