Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

I don't know why this color defect would be "B - GRADE." They look fine to me. I grabbed a pair and am patiently waiting for the shipment. Orange shoe box just gives it a more vintage look for this release.
The shoes SKU tag will show a white sole in the system, bUt of course these are black bottoms...wrong tag

I thought this were gonna be a lot more limited. Copped the second they went on sale thinking I won some shoe lottery haha. I'm gonna keep em DS for a bit, but the resell game looks weak for these shoes so I'm most likely gonna rock. They're pretty sick from what I can see in the pictures.

I thought this were gonna be a lot more limited. Copped the second they went on sale thinking I won some shoe lottery haha. I'm gonna keep em DS for a bit, but the resell game looks weak for these shoes so I'm most likely gonna rock. They're pretty sick from what I can see in the pictures.

I would have thought these were sitting based on ur statement.

:smh:

if u have hopes of selling these for a crazy price....think again....

most of the kilroy pack was 25k or less except for the kilroy

and the prices on those are 230-275

these just because of the numbers u will be lucky to see 250 on them now after time u will see the market go up to 325-330 but thats in a yr or so

we all think they put all of them online...but i wouldnt be surprised if another 1k or 2 showed up in the near future

if u bought them either hold em or wear em

thats my advice 

These were limited. I don't think many people wanted them. The price was right though.
As for the "b" grading, they even said nothing is wrong with the shoe other than the color being not what it was supposed to be.
Personally I would buy all my kicks B grade if I could. Much cheaper

These were limited. I don't think many people wanted them. The price was right though.
As for the "b" grading, they even said nothing is wrong with the shoe other than the color being not what it was supposed to be.
if im not mistaken the company labeled the banned 1's as bgrades too

but photo blues just werent a big seller... so people were like eh on em

its good to collect or just hoop in or cut grass in

but it wasnt at the top of my list of shoes i really had to have...the price point was what made it like yeah why not i think... 

Lol I was the one who posted pics yesterday
smile.gif
ahhh let me go back a few pages lol 

if im not mistaken the company labeled the banned 1's as bgrades too

but photo blues just werent a big seller... so people were like eh on em

its good to collect or just hoop in or cut grass in

but it wasnt at the top of my list of shoes i really had to have...the price point was what made it like yeah why not i think... 

Well..... Banned 1s were a completely different animal. This is more of a niche shoe that will be appreciated by collectors in the long run. It's nothing like owning an anomaly that you can educate someone on once they notice it.

Remember, the J O R D A N dmp 11s weren't selling for much more than the final version. Now it's a nice piece of history.

Last edited:
10,000 pairs were made of these, according to numbers they are limited but since they are not highly sought after so the price right now wont be too steep, but in the future these will be hard to come by, this is the first time ever Nike sold a b-grade shoe online

Also i dont think amy discount could have been used on these

Last edited:
10,000 pairs were made of these, according to numbers they are limited but since they are not highly sought after so the price right now wont be too steep, but in the future these will be hard to come by, this is the first time ever Nike sold a b-grade shoe online

These are whack, period. People need to buy what they like and stop hyping up limited trash just because its availability.

These are whack, period. People need to buy what they like and stop hyping up limited trash just because its availability.

And the same people you mention could say that you don't need to worry about what other people are doing with their money :wink:

Well..... Banned 1s were a completely different animal. This is more of a niche shoe that will be appreciated by collectors in the long run. It's nothing like owning an anomaly that you can educate someone on once they notice it.

Remember, the J O R D A N dmp 11s weren't selling for much more than the final version. Now it's a nice piece of history.
that's sort of a different animal too though. I mean these are 9s with a bunch of factory contrast stitching. not saying that 9s aren't good black/white 9s are actually one of my favorite shoes if not my favorite or close second.
This the first time you ever ordered from Nike.com?
ALL their packages come from Memphis.
yeah it is I used to cop off finishline when it was cake for nearly every release

^^^ not sure if you got my point. Too sleepy to try to explain it better :lol:

yeah I get it i'm just saying that it's not as big a deal to most as the "messed up" 11s anyways i'm off to watch the pregame show go Memphis!

And the same people you mention could say that you don't need to worry about what other people are doing with their money :wink:

I dont even entertain comments like that, just stating some facts idk why ppl are so salty in all these threads

Last edited:
cant decide if i want to wear these right when i get them or put them on the rack for a few months and check the market. either way cant wait to have these in hand.

Another one of you guys huh, "buy what you like" "these are wack" etc :smh: ya dudes stay in the next man's pocket .. "GET YOUR HAND OUT MY POCKET!" #ShotsFired :smokin

Back
Top Bottom