Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Releasing a 9.5.

Don't want these just seeing if I could get them lol. Copped so Bo Jackson's today instead.

Seems like not that many people wanted these. Multiple people were able to get through more than once 
laugh.gif

got an 11.5 just to see if i could get them lol. i may keep them but if ebay prices are silly then ill sell them

tried to get them on my phone, ipad, and desk top. Got through on all 3. Two devices froze while signing in. Will be releasing 2 size 10s once they allow me to

can't waitttttttt to hit the court with these. will be buying a black fabric pen to get rid of the contrast stitching. not sure about all of it yet but for sure the crap around the lace area. anyone know the best brand/type of marker?

Ended up copping a pair making a last minute decision... actually looking forward to seeing them in person. $140 for a pair of J's, I'll take that all day everyday :smokin

lol at everyone adding to their cart and then releasing it. gotta test the system for the upcoming releases ? we talkin bout practice ?!? *allen iverson voice*

How bout folks stop getting adding these in their carts if theyre not gonna buy em...you making it harder for folks that really do want em; if you want excitement & fun..go bungee jumping btw 9.5 easy cop for me
Its not making it harder, by releasing our pairs, the next person in line gets them. I released a 9.5 after i added them to cart, that could be your pair right now.

YOUR ORDER WAS PLACED SUCCESSFULLY.
Check your email for your order confirmation. Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. We will notify you when each of your items ship.

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Hate to be that dude, but I was 5 minutes late clicking the twitter link and I still got through. I guess these weren't that sought after all. Happy I got mine though :smokin

For those of you trying to cop, don't give up until NDC tweets they're out.

View media item 403400

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom