Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

As others have said these can be had at a great price still. Almost bought one under $130 shipped but not my sz...I would have paid that for my size tho. People sleep on these they so hard...will cop a second pair when the time is right

As others have said these can be had at a great price still. Almost bought one under $130 shipped but not my sz...I would have paid that for my size tho. People sleep on these they so hard...will cop a second pair when the time is right
Yeah you can get these for a good price still if you look.

i bought these and quickly named a hypebeast cause this sat on ndc. well sorry mod i got work, next time i wont buy shoes that dont sell out

Last edited:
for people that got these to resell

your gonna have to sit on these for a lot long then a little bit
mean.gif

a buddy of mine is stuck with 6 pairs and i told him not to buy more then 2

also sizes on flight club are starting at $180.00
i dont remember any current retro that sold for this price on flightclub

glad i dumped my 2 pairs back in february and knew better then to keep em

i dont why the value is not higher these
this is a very nice colorway
I sold both mine for 205 shipped on ebay when they came out on ndc

i bought these and quickly named a hypebeast cause this sat on ndc. well sorry mod i got work, next time i wont buy shoes that dont sell out

You keep posting this over and over and over.

And over.

Thought I was the only one who noticed

I'm thinking they having a conversation but I scroll up n notice he saying it out the blue again n again :lol:

Chill with the "hypebeast" comment just wear them or sell them

Last edited:
I sold both mine for 205 shipped on ebay when they came out on ndc

As I said on the first page

I had 2 size 12.5's was going to do a trade by mail with theclosrtcollector was my falt for backing out of a trade with him and glad I did for what I got for the shoes and since they only released on line and not at an outlet

Sold one 12.5 for $500.00 with the help of sneakernews and sold another pair on lss for $380.00

Had a feeling if these released the resell was not going to be like the banned 1's

Im happy with these shoes and the way nike released them online and not at outlet stores

One more thing i believe if these shoes released in outlet stores only my guess is the resell would have been higher

Last edited:
As I said on the first page

I had 2 size 12.5's was going to do a trade by mail with theclosrtcollector was my falt for backing out of a trade with him and glad I did for what I got for the shoes and since they only released on line and not at an outlet

Sold one 12.5 for $500.00 with the help of sneakernews and sold another pair on lss for $380.00

Had a feeling if these released the resell was not going to be like the banned 1's

Im happy with these shoes and the way nike released them online and not at outlet stores

One more thing i believe if these shoes released in outlet stores only my guess is the resell would have been higher

exactly my thoughts, if they came out in outlets fully resell would have skyrocketed

Back
Top Bottom