AIR JORDAN CP3 IV W/PICS

Originally Posted by clkru

can't wait for Chris Paul to become Seattle's best pro athlete and rock some green/gold CP3.V's next year.

Wonder if he'll do any instore appearances at Niketown Seattle soon...?

You really think thats going to happen? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

can't wait for Chris Paul to become Seattle's best pro athlete and rock some green/gold CP3.V's next year.

Wonder if he'll do any instore appearances at Niketown Seattle soon...?

You really think thats going to happen? 
grin.gif

Sorry Seattle- You had your chance to keep your team. The Hornets will not be going ANYWHERE. Book it. The NBA stepped in and bought the team to PREVENT a buyer from moving the team. You should know to NEVER believe everything you read. DStern has a grudge against the city for not voting for a new stadium. You won't sniff a team until a new stadium is built.
As far as the IV's go, I love them. Every year they get better, performance wise and looks wise.

Sorry Seattle- You had your chance to keep your team. The Hornets will not be going ANYWHERE. Book it. The NBA stepped in and bought the team to PREVENT a buyer from moving the team. You should know to NEVER believe everything you read. DStern has a grudge against the city for not voting for a new stadium. You won't sniff a team until a new stadium is built.
As far as the IV's go, I love them. Every year they get better, performance wise and looks wise.

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Sad truth is that NO and LA do not have the tax base to support both the Saints AND the Hornets.  Combine that with the fact that 1) the Hornets have been losing $ for years (even with CP3 and a deep playoff run a few years ago), 2) average attendence is far below the NBA mandated 13,500 nightly average, 3) the NBA bought the team from Shinn with the desire to move it to a more profitable location, and 4) we have the billionnaire head of Microsoft beasting to own an NBA team in the Seattle area, and I'd say the NBA is ripe for a return to Seattle.

After the NBA's March relocation vote is held and passed, Steve Ballmer will become the newest league owner and an under-the-radar team thief.  Sorry, NO - at least you will have the Saints and their Superbowl title to celebrate.

Looking forward to some green/gold CP3.V's on the court in Seattle next year!

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Sad truth is that NO and LA do not have the tax base to support both the Saints AND the Hornets.  Combine that with the fact that 1) the Hornets have been losing $ for years (even with CP3 and a deep playoff run a few years ago), 2) average attendence is far below the NBA mandated 13,500 nightly average, 3) the NBA bought the team from Shinn with the desire to move it to a more profitable location, and 4) we have the billionnaire head of Microsoft beasting to own an NBA team in the Seattle area, and I'd say the NBA is ripe for a return to Seattle.

After the NBA's March relocation vote is held and passed, Steve Ballmer will become the newest league owner and an under-the-radar team thief.  Sorry, NO - at least you will have the Saints and their Superbowl title to celebrate.

Looking forward to some green/gold CP3.V's on the court in Seattle next year!

^are they like the Hyperfuse at all, what with the Hyperfuse-looking side panal?

^are they like the Hyperfuse at all, what with the Hyperfuse-looking side panal?

^Not very hyperfuse-like at all...it's more like a durable mesh material...and yes, these are super comfy......

^Not very hyperfuse-like at all...it's more like a durable mesh material...and yes, these are super comfy......

Back
Top Bottom