AIR JORDAN CP3 IV W/PICS

They might have some sonics colors...there is one that is white, sunshine, and black. Almost sonics......

They might have some sonics colors...there is one that is white, sunshine, and black. Almost sonics......

Like last years cp3.iii, this shoe already seems underrated. Performance wise the 3 was night and day better than the first 2 in fit and court feel.

With the addition of zoom in the heel and the continuation of podulon, I feel like this could be up there with the kd series, hyper fuses, hyper dunk for performance.

Like last years cp3.iii, this shoe already seems underrated. Performance wise the 3 was night and day better than the first 2 in fit and court feel.

With the addition of zoom in the heel and the continuation of podulon, I feel like this could be up there with the kd series, hyper fuses, hyper dunk for performance.

You guys are right, podulon tech in the front...I really need a performance review on these. Nicekicks has one, but you can't trust them too much......

You guys are right, podulon tech in the front...I really need a performance review on these. Nicekicks has one, but you can't trust them too much......

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

0-4 (IMO) with his shoe line..

^ QFT. And 'Melo is 0-forever
laugh.gif

can't wait for Chris Paul to become Seattle's best pro athlete and rock some green/gold CP3.V's next year.

Wonder if he'll do any instore appearances at Niketown Seattle soon...?

can't wait for Chris Paul to become Seattle's best pro athlete and rock some green/gold CP3.V's next year.

Wonder if he'll do any instore appearances at Niketown Seattle soon...?

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Why do they give CP3 such childish designs? (Stars, swirls, random lines, etc.)
smh.gif

If its gonna be like that they'd prob do better if they just pushed them as a kids only shoe like paul pierce sigs. 

Very True... Does CP have to approve of these or do they just make them without getting his approval?... He's a clean dude, i know he has better style than this.. C'Mon Son

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Why do they give CP3 such childish designs? (Stars, swirls, random lines, etc.)
smh.gif

If its gonna be like that they'd prob do better if they just pushed them as a kids only shoe like paul pierce sigs. 

Very True... Does CP have to approve of these or do they just make them without getting his approval?... He's a clean dude, i know he has better style than this.. C'Mon Son

They probably make them without his approval...he and the designers might say otherwise, but I highly doubt much of his input is taken into account......

They probably make them without his approval...he and the designers might say otherwise, but I highly doubt much of his input is taken into account......

Back
Top Bottom