Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

Got my pack for $450 sold my XI's for $525. I just had a good feeling and unds'd my VI's on New Years these soles still icey as ever. I hope the white/gold VI's release....3,4,5,6 are the best jordans ever. anyone selling any VI's camines 2001 doernbecher holla at me.

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

for the people who actually rocked them, did the 23 on the back of the XI rub off like the cdps?

nope never rubbed off at all. the dmp pack was the last good quality shoe the jordan brand made.

pimp.gif
still cant believe i dont have it

I wish they made those in a size 14....I have some size 13's of the DMP xi's that I can only stare at but not wear LOL....they are beautiful though!

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

I wish they made those in a size 14....I have some size 13's of the DMP xi's that I can only stare at but not wear LOL....they are beautiful though!
I feel your pain bro. They made size 14's, but I've seen very very few in a size 14.

Remember this release.. a week after my bday. Were a must have! Wish I could get another one.. def will sometime in the future

i paid $400 on rd for my pair.......i wear a 9.5......and there an 11.....i knew from jump i was never gonna wear them so i copped them anyway.....there still ds

Appreciated if you got them. I tried while I was in school, went to the mall and the line was just stooooopid. So I settled for something else to make me feel better lol

Originally Posted by wren32

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

I feel your pain bro. They made size 14's, but I've seen very very few in a size 14.

I dont no about you guys but all I no is that if i was a 14 and they stopped at a size 13 in the shoe run for the dmp.......Then i would be squeezing my foot in a size 13 rocking the +#+* out of them! lol , but thats just me!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i found out the day before release that the KIXX(philly store) around the corner was gettin them they didnt know til that day that they were gettin them at that specific location...... i settled for a 10.5 instead of a 10 cause some "friend of the owner" came in right before me, and i was third in line..........needless to say i have only wore my 11's once and my 6's twice i love these kixx........!!!!!!!!!

just sold mine on ebay for $890 shipped. was tired of just letting them sit in my closet collecting dust, because i knew i could never bring myself to wear them.

Originally Posted by khughes22

just sold mine on ebay for $890 shipped. was tired of just letting them sit in my closet collecting dust, because i knew i could never bring myself to wear them.

the smell of profit!!!!

REMINDER:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY/SELL OR TRADE WILL RESULT IN A SUSPENSION OF BAN.

SOME MEMBERS WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY...

Back
Top Bottom