Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Well at least you got a refund so that is good.  Still haven't heard any success stories on here from anyone who has used them for a limited release yet.

Well at least you got a refund so that is good.  Still haven't heard any success stories on here from anyone who has used them for a limited release yet.

I'm sure anything they have that is "in hand " will be a smooth transaction but anything they sell that says "2 business weeks to complete" I would be very very cautious.

I'm still looking for Fear 5's under $400.  I was in Tokyo when they released and the Nike store there wouldn't give you a ticket unless you were a local resident. I'm not paying $500 for them.  They will come around soon enough when these bot kids realize they don't have money

Yeah, I asked for a refund from SoleBoundLV fairly quickly as a result of no one being able to legitimize them as a business and not liking that they had my money in pocket prior to them even having a beat on a pair. (At least they're pretty upfront about this fact and are willing to dish out refunds without much of a hassle.)

I tell everyone who asks how much, that I'm looking for $400 and most people are like you're crazy, I'll give you $300 or they say good luck moving them at that price. At least coming here, I realize I'm not out of my mind asking that for the 5's.

Please don't get twisted, coming here doesn't make your insanity reasonable. It just reiterates how CRAZY everyone in here happens to be. LMAO!!!
The more crazy people there are, the less crazy it seems.

Oh my apologies, just assumed because of the size 8 and all. Hell, 21 you're still a youngster doing well for yourself.
kind of got that feeling but wasnt sure. and yes i know i am still young! but you said you were surprised a youngster like me had $220 to blow meaning you that i was like 12 haha

kind of got that feeling but wasnt sure. and yes i know i am still young! but you said you were surprised a youngster like me had $220 to blow meaning you that i was like 12 haha

Regardless of your age $220 is a great deal. I got mine from deadstock.ca and they were almost that much after shipping.

Last edited:
I know! Only $20 more than retail. In nyc they came to like $200 after tax

Yea, congrats on doing so well. I suppose the guy selling was just in a generous mood or felt like doing a favor? Because no doubt he could of got more. Great for you though, but not quite sure what the seller was thinking.

Just picked up a pair of Fear Vs for $380, will post pics when they arrive... pariently waiting

You also got quite a deal on those as well. Its becoming difficult to even find them for sale in certain sizes, much less finding them under $400.

I'm still looking for Fear 5's under $400.  I was in Tokyo when they released and the Nike store there wouldn't give you a ticket unless you were a local resident. I'm not paying $500 for them.  They will come around soon enough when these bot kids realize they don't have money
what size

theres a sz 11 on the NT classifieds 350 shipped if thats a good price

Last edited:
Yea, congrats on doing so well. I suppose the guy selling was just in a generous mood or felt like doing a favor? Because no doubt he could of got more. Great for you though, but not quite sure what the seller was thinking.
You also got quite a deal on those as well. Its becoming difficult to even find them for sale in certain sizes, much less finding them under $400.
Thanks! I think he needed quick cash. He was asking for 200 on my local group! Someone offered $210 before i could, so i told him $220 and ill come right to him and he said deal. Was shocked. Made sure they were legit too. So happy the hunt is over!

Last edited:
Thanks! I think he needed quick cash. He was asking for 200 on my local group! Someone offered $210 before i could, so i told him $220 and ill come right to him and he said deal. Was shocked. Made sure they were legit too. So happy the hunt is over!

I hear ya. I have a 10.5 and a 13 that I don't even want. I grabbed them because it was get them or nothing. I wanted a size 9 to keep but of course it wasn't available. The way things are with shoes nowadays even if your intention isn't to make money and u just want a pair to keep, you have to end up stocking sizes u can't wear just to hopefully get your size in the future. People complain about people doing it but what's the alternative? Wait in line all night or pay someone to and when you still can't get your size, just walk away empty handed? Almost feel forced these days to keep shoes on hand to trade. Moral of the story is if I could find a size 9 for 220, I'd jump all over it.

I know locally they are opening up a new house of hoops or two and the employee said when they do open that HoH has some good stuff for saved to go along with the grand openong. I know HoH was one of the only ones to get the fives? I wonder they they might have when they open?
Where's this?

Purchased a pair of the IV's sz 9 from a high school freshman in the DMV area for $180 worn 1x. Og box and receipt. Found it on a facebook page for local deals. I am very happy.

Purchased a pair of the IV's sz 9 from a high school freshman in the DMV area for $180 worn 1x. Og box and receipt. Found it on a facebook page for local deals. I am very happy.
Good deal.  Me personally I just can NOT get down with buying shoes someone else wore.

Back
Top Bottom