Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Thanks for the response. I missed a call from a blocked number around 8:50 pm and was wondering if it was a HoH.
did it say "unknown?" It might have been for the 5s lol. because i got my call for the 3s at exactly 8:33 pm 

The Vs are def. not for everyone.. I went to check them out today though and in my opinion they are SICK. I hope there's not too much craziness and my dude can come through for me. At 4 pm there were already about 10 kids waiting. 

Haven't paid much attention to this thread all week, Is jimmyjazz having any of these for a midnight release?

I'll be sleeping in tomorrow. I just don't find any of these that particularly interesting. Gl to those that do getting your pairs

The worst part about it is.. This lame is goin on 30 years old and he got two kids. 
He swears he gets money too. 
We know about you out here. 
mean.gif

This guy is a crook. Be warned if you do business with this old man.
Crook? Who the hell are you? I'm hookin up another NTer with the 4s for retail plus $20? Lol crook... I've dealt with MANY KNOWN sneakerheads in seattle and never crossed noone... Good luck gettin em...

Got a call back for HOH Orlando for the 3's. Now just need to secure my 4s from NDC tomorrow. Could care less about the 5s, thank god those are the most limited ones.

did it say "unknown?" It might have been for the 5s lol. because i got my call for the 3s at exactly 8:33 pm 

I picked up an Unknown call earlier in the afternoon, but it was Home Depot letting me know the time window of when they would deliver a fridge.

The one at 8:50 definitely said Blocked. Was hoping to get a pair of the IIIs.

Just a heads up no camping at Ntla
Until sat morning a few hours before release
Police enforced

I just really lurk niketalk but I just have a question. Did anybody get a call around 8 or later from footlocker yet? I do not have a pair of jordans yet and I want the 4's or 5's to be my first (and my birthday is in 2 days!)  I entered the Topanga mall in California footlocker raffle, and I have not received any calls (yet I hope!) 

Back
Top Bottom