Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

JB releasing three different models in one day don't matter they will all sell out.

It is what it is these days

in case anybody wanted to know its about 50 people in line at ntsf
mean.gif

Got the phone call this afternoon and won a raffle at my HOH. Pretty surprise to get the call. 
smokin.gif
  See you guys tomorrow morning. 

I remember when people looked at me crazy for showing up to a release an hour in advance.... Those days are gone like the dinosaurs though... People were lined up at my hoh since around 7:30.. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it

Went by a store in Encino Primitive on the Blvd. They claim to have the IV's and V's in the morning. Really wierd that JB would give these mom and pop stores the V's. There was 20 people or so but that was at 7:00. I got a call from Shiekh that I won the III's. I will try and get the IV's in the morning and have given up on the V's.

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/news_detail.cfm?Id=1155

Last edited:
BS like this make me not F with JJ.  I called them yesterday and just wanted to confirm release time and guy said we can't confirm what time they are releasing because the site always crashes...  Uh why not upgrade your servers and better handle the influx of people hitting them at a given time.

Went by a store in Encino Primitive on the Blvd. They claim to have the IV's and V's in the morning. Really wierd that JB would give these mom and pop stores the V's. There was 20 people or so but that was at 7:00. I got a call from Shiekh that I won the III's. I will try and get the IV's in the morning and have given up on the V's.

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/news_detail.cfm?Id=1155
maybe the mom and pop stores got em instead of having them limited online... I know there was a thread about JB accounts relationships with retailers floating around here a month or two ago

Crook? Who the hell are you? I'm hookin up another NTer with the 4s for retail plus $20? Lol crook... I've dealt with MANY KNOWN sneakerheads in seattle and never crossed noone... Good luck gettin em...
Cmon Lorenzo... Stop frontin on these boards like you are stand up guy. Nobody deals with you in Seattle b... You have no sneaker game and every time you are spotted you look mad bummy b. You are a con artist. The only way someone could think otherwise is if they just met you and they don't know any better...

But we know your background b.. Should I aware the community about your craigslist fiasco? 

Cmon Lorenzo... Stop frontin on these boards like you are stand up guy. Nobody deals with you in Seattle b... You have no sneaker game and every time you are spotted you look mad bummy b. You are a con artist. The only way someone could think otherwise is if they just met you and they don't know any better...

But we know your background b.. Should I aware the community about your craigslist fiasco? 

Please do, I love a good story!

Well, I met him today and he seemed like a pretty cool dude to me. And in a couple of hours I will be able to completely vouch for him cause my man is hooking me up for real. Honestly, it looks like you only joined NT a few hours ago just so you could hate...no bueno.

You sound jus like my ol bitc... Jus a hater... Frontin on these boards? Ask Seattle NTer AxtionJaxon who he's gettin the 4s n 5s from... No sneaker game? U obviously don't knw me.. Look bummy? I work 70 hr work weeks homie u don't see me.. Con artist? Nah jus a great father that works for mine... And please enlighten me with this "fiasco" that u apparently knw about that I don't....

Back
Top Bottom