Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Really not impressed with Jordan brand lately. They are releasing some pretty crazy colorways that I don't like and I don't think represent Jordan well

Really not impressed with Jordan brand lately. They are releasing some pretty crazy colorways that I don't like and I don't think represent Jordan well
this pack's color is not even that crazy

they got OG 1s & OG WC 3s this year...

then a laney pack.. which represents MJ

What do you guys think the chances are of fnl restocking the 4s this week? I wonder if orders were cancelled due to inventory shortage or for another reason
I just got a cancelation notice today about my pair. That is some BS. If they didnt have the pair then why take my money in the first place. They didnt have a problem telling other people that they were sold out. Then they give you that stupid message about doesnt it feel good knowing your pair is secured and all that other BS.
F Finishline. Im never shopping with them again.

YES. IM SALTY AS F

Last edited:
picked up the IIIs and IVs today (w hoh receipts), dropped 460. 

the colors and textures look much better in person, the neutral grey and platinum touches are very subtle.
glasses.gif

nicely done
smokin.gif
....  but still dosent warrant a price increase.

picked up the IIIs and IVs today (w hoh receipts), dropped 460. 

the colors and textures look much better in person, the neutral grey and platinum touches are very subtle.
glasses.gif

nicely done
smokin.gif
....  but still dosent warrant a price increase.
thats not bad for the price. i paid close to 200$ shipped from champs. so 30$ isnt that bad for a qs release

What do you guys think the chances are of fnl restocking the 4s this week? I wonder if orders were cancelled due to inventory shortage or for another reason
I just got a cancelation notice today about my pair. That is some BS. If they didnt have the pair then why take my money in the first place. They didnt have a problem telling other people that they were sold out. Then they give you that stupid message about doesnt it feel good knowing your pair is secured and all that other BS.
F Finishline. Im never shopping with them again.

YES. IM SALTY AS F
We all know you're lying and will cop again from them.

this pack's color is not even that crazy

they got OG 1s & OG WC 3s this year...

then a laney pack.. which represents MJ
You guys that idolize Jordan are sad. To say it doesn't represent Jordan is wrong. His name is on the company for god sake. If he didn't like the direction of the company he would just have people replaced who shared his vision. Also try expanding your options a little, Kordan likes them enough to be seen wearing them. It's cool to not like every cw but don't come on to a thread about a particular cw and Put it down that's just a waist of your energy. Cop what you like and keep moving. Well enough with my rant and I hope that copped this pack enjoy their kicks.

You guys that idolize Jordan are sad. To say it doesn't represent Jordan is wrong. His name is on the company for god sake. If he didn't like the direction of the company he would just have people replaced who shared his vision. Also try expanding your options a little, Kordan likes them enough to be seen wearing them. It's cool to not like every cw but don't come on to a thread about a particular cw and Put it down that's just a waist of your energy. Cop what you like and keep moving. Well enough with my rant and I hope that copped this pack enjoy their kicks.
Jordan

I thought Eastbay was updating last night, page wouldnt come up around 1am. If i could find the 3's or 5's in my size under $250 id jump on it.

Got my shoes in from ndc yesterday but just cracked the box open a couple minutes ago and the 4s are actually quite impressive in person.

Outside of the specks of white on the midsole, the shoe is very clean looking. Decent materials and quality is very nice.

The 3s, meh.  Everybody needs shoes to take the garbage out in.

To the dude that was disappointed about the precreased toebox, one of mine was like that too but the other shoe is going to crease up the exact same way so I wouldn't even worry about it.

Still waiting on my 5s to get in later today.

At this point Jordan is no more than a figure head for the brand. He collects his massive royalties and laughs hysterically as he walks to the bank. Does he really have say in regards to Jordan Brand direction or the power to fire/hire people as he sees fit? Probably not. If he had either I'm sure a better product would be produced. Then again he probably sees cheaper materials = more product = more royalties. So maybe he does have influence or at least goes along with their approach.

Anyways finishline did cancel my 3 but I will be getting the IV's tomorrow from ordering from courtside.

I figured the "rugged" look of the shoes (3s and 5s) meant the light creases wouldn't really matter.

At this point Jordan is no more than a figure head for the brand. He collects his massive royalties and laughs hysterically as he walks to the bank. Does he really have say in regards to Jordan Brand direction or the power to fire/hire people as he sees fit? Probably not. If he had either I'm sure a better product would be produced. Then again he probably sees cheaper materials = more product = more royalties. So maybe he does have influence or at least goes along with their approach.

Anyways finishline did cancel my 3 but I will be getting the IV's tomorrow from ordering from courtside.

Jordan has ownership in the company if I remember correctly. He definitely has say but it doesn't matter to him.
No one has ever accused Jordan of being a humanitarian or someone that really cared about his customers. He was just a great basketball player.

Any sites with sz 9 of any from the pack? My bro is desperatley trying to find them any help appreciated

Any sites with sz 9 of any from the pack? My bro is desperatley trying to find them any help appreciated

cmon son!
you've been in here enough to know 2 things... 1 all sites are sold out that are selling at retail. 2 you are in Australia so not many, if anyone, can answer that question considering you need a site that will ship overseas.

Jordan has ownership in the company if I remember correctly. He definitely has say but it doesn't matter to him.
No one has ever accused Jordan of being a humanitarian or someone that really cared about his customers. He was just a great basketball player.

True that, from my understanding...Jordan's rep off the court is questionable, to say the least

cmon son!
you've been in here enough to know 2 things... 1 all sites are sold out that are selling at retail. 2 you are in Australia so not many, if anyone, can answer that question considering you need a site that will ship overseas.[/quote

Well son i got my pack by asking so incorrect ppl have sites they dont post in here they pm to those in need

Back
Top Bottom