Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

cmon son!
you've been in here enough to know 2 things... 1 all sites are sold out that are selling at retail. 2 you are in Australia so not many, if anyone, can answer that question considering you need a site that will ship overseas.

Well son i got my pack by asking so incorrect ppl have sites they dont post in here they pm to those in need

Makes sense. The PM system in effect :lol:

Last edited:
anyone have info for Shoe Palace's release in SoCal? I havent seen anything from their twitter after the first tweet announcing the release this week.

Omg I just
Wait what? You can't wear denim jeans with sneakers any more? It has to be clown socks?

This.....is the end.:smh:
i just died laughing on the train when I read that. People are looking at me like I'm wearing clown socks.

anyone have info for Shoe Palace's release in SoCal? I havent seen anything from their twitter after the first tweet announcing the release this week.
I hate to discourage people from trying to get your shoes but i know for past experience that most, IF NOT ALL, shoe palaces hold most of their stock for people... ive had multiple friends work there and tell me the raffle is not real, they just call the people they want (usually the same people everytime). and if they have any left overs, then they do the raffle for their last 5-6 pairs lol

heres Shoe Palace Valley Fair. holding shoes for Kap

(I know celebs and high profile athletes are a different story but this location is known to hold their shoes for a BUNCH of the niners).... also, i know a few people that get their pairs held for them everytime at other SP locations.

Whats the point? Dont waste your time with SP raffles. waste of time and gas. some SPs still do FCFS tho. 

**I should be getting my fear 4s in from NDC today.

I hate to discourage people from trying to get your shoes but i know for past experience that most, IF NOT ALL, shoe palaces hold most of their stock for people... ive had multiple friends work there and tell me the raffle is not real, they just call the people they want (usually the same people everytime). and if they have any left overs, then they do the raffle for their last 5-6 pairs lol

heres Shoe Palace Valley Fair. holding shoes for Kap

(I know celebs and high profile athletes are a different story but this location is known to hold their shoes for a BUNCH of the niners).... also, i know a few people that get their pairs held for them everytime at other SP locations.

Whats the point? Dont waste your time with SP raffles. waste of time and gas. some SPs still do FCFS tho. 

**I should be getting my fear 4s in from NDC today.

Nothing new about Shoe Palace... Specially the one in Valley Fair. I know a few Niners who lives in the condos across the street in Santana Row.

You can also throw in Sheikh in that category. They hold pairs and known to do backdoor sales asking for resellers price.

Last edited:
 They held their pick up window for day. I was told they were going to notify lottery winners today.

^^^ yup. I think the people in the bay know not to mess with SP. shiekh used to hold me EVERYTHING from 05-09, they even hooked it up for under retail for EVERY RELEASE (every LS Jordan).... Then the manager moved. But at least shiekh used to do FCFS and sell 75% of their pairs to the line.

I wouldn't recommend going to either of these places though.

^^^ yup. I think the people in the bay know not to mess with SP. shiekh used to hold me EVERYTHING from 05-09, they even hooked it up for under retail for EVERY RELEASE (every LS Jordan).... Then the manager moved. But at least shiekh used to do FCFS and sell 75% of their pairs to the line.

I wouldn't recommend going to either of these places though.
I would agree with you. But if you didnt cop a pair and wanted the shoe. You would still try and test your luck. Even if the odds of you getting a pair are against you.

Just Saying

Good point but I think they are releasing to many different color ways. I love the Laney and that stuff but really not impressed that retro 4 green glow came out. To me that sounds childish

Back
Top Bottom