Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The guy who tried burning me for my 4's and 5"s just text me and asked if I'd be shipping in the morning. I said Yea, I should be able to. Haha.

but yea bro i read over ur situation and one guy did mention that Paypal always addresses the email with ur first and last name...the fake ones always says dear customer or dear paypal member or something wrong like that, one guy tried that with me and wanted me to ship as soon as i got the email, im like ima check the actual account firstcuz y wudnt I and he say well then i need to cancel it

u were the guy that asked for help overseas right? how did u end up finding that one?

Yeh. Someone helped me out. He knows who he is, NT came through on the 3's for me that dude also knows who he is and much respect for him. Hope u were able too cop

This guy just hit me up again this morning asking me if I would be shipping?? He knows didn't send the money and that I've probably checked my PayPal by now and seen there was no money deposited. Should I just play along and tell them ive sent them or just ignore?? It'd be Kinda funny to say I sent them and then just ask him, "BTW the money hasn't gone into my PayPal yet, any idea what's going on?" And see his response. Lol. Then if he tells me I got scammed or something, be like " I guess its a good thing I never sent the sneakers."

Yeh. Someone helped me out. He knows who he is, NT came through on the 3's for me that dude also knows who he is and much respect for him. Hope u were able too cop

o yea...but my man Airforce1king been looking for a 4 sz 12 for the longest no luck, its cray out here

This guy just hit me up again this morning asking me if I would be shipping?? He knows didn't send the money and that I've probably checked my PayPal by now and seen there was no money deposited. Should I just play along and tell them ive sent them or just ignore?? It'd be Kinda funny to say I sent them and then just ask him, "BTW the money hasn't gone into my PayPal yet, any idea what's going on?" And see his response. Lol. Then if he tells me I got scammed or something, be like " I guess its a good thing I never sent the sneakers."

that guy is obviously an idiot

Yeah, man. I'm dropping $400 offers and getting ignored. It's an odd feeling. Still kind of want them, even though I don't take care of my kicks and they'd likely become beaters...

realized that a short while after posting... FML...

Def not about that $400+ life for these V's... smh...

Only ones I really wanted...
wanted the 5s from the start, I actually thought many hated these a few weeks before RD, woulda paid a reseller, but i didnt know it would be this much

once i get mine tho my DMP 3Ms can get some rest,
me too... reminds me of bin's

also i like the 5s because when the icy soles yellow i think it will still go well with the shoe... (probably even better) lol
 still wouldnt care if these yellow..even if i pay that much

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the prices of the FEAR 5's increasing on eBay? I remember when the first released(like within he's of release) they were going for like $325-350. I looked last night and they were going easily for $400-450. I even seen a couple peoples bin's over $500 and even one person at $725(Yea right). On another note, this guy is still asking me to please send the sneaker. Smh.

OK. So guy just sent me this.
"Its a tracking payment when shoes get to my house your money will be release because i just has somebody bail out on me last min and thought he can still my money."
So I put
"I'm not new to this. I even confirmed with PayPal that money is immediately put in are PayPal account when funds are sent to it. Also, I contacted PayPal and asked them if I had any money transfers that were on hold or had been sent to my account. Also, I asked several other people who do a lot of sales through PayPal that told me they never ship anything until the money is in their PayPal account and that the money immediately goes into their PayPal account. There's no "hold" of any type. If there was a problem where I didn't send ure item, u could easily put in a claim with PayPal and get ure money back. Now if I had sent u the item and u never paid me for it, PayPal would have no record of me sending u anything so I would be out $735 and u would've got a couple really nice, very hard to get pairs of sneakers, overnighted at my expense mind you, for the bubble."
Now he writes back
"Paying is no problem i contacted paypal when payment was made im not some dude trying to scam you i contacted paypal and thet said once tracking start payment."

I still don't trust it and I'm not doing business with this guy, but does that sound at all feasible??

you should really sign up to be a gold member to get free shipping with every order and they throw in a 25% coupon

I second that. The coupon isn't a big selling point for me because most often everything good is excluded. 2 days shipped is good to me though. I got the fear III's from Eastbay but failed on the IV's (purchased from courtside sneakers).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom