Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I personaly like the 4. I think the 3 & 5 are horrible.. To each there own. The 5 may be a collector thing seeing how everyone wants them..

I personaly like the 4. I think the 3 & 5 are horrible.. To each there own. The 5 may be a collector thing seeing how everyone wants them..
I liked the V the most when I saw them but IVs really grabbed my attention and those became my favorite. The IIIs are eh and the Vs are alright I guess but the hype consumed those Vs after people found out how limited they were

Whats the big deal about the fear v's?....or the whole pack for that matter?...not being sarcastic just wondering if its a collection thing or  do yall actually like em...imo they are very basic, especially the 3s. 4s are cool since they go wit alot, and v's just got  olive leather-suede.
i'll rock the 5s alot, i'm a big fan of the dmp 5 3ms..these reminds me of them but with different material...plus those need some rest..

& i think these would still look great after years (compare to other 5s) especially with that black netting

the 4s...are dope, besides the liner staining part, but its still summer i'll worry about it later

these were the first retro+ cw of the year i really liked

i passed on every retro+ cw this year, except the toro 4s & those i wasnt even 100% at first because of the bright red.

3M Vs crease and look terrible. This includes the toro and green beans.

I've been liking for pairs and when I see used ones they always look beat up when. People talk about barely wearing them too. Do you know the material on them? Is it a nubuck or a durabuck?

when i bought my pack the dude from fnl "gave me" some arch raiser insole things & said he put them in the front of his 1's & v's to prevent creasing....wont lie it works but it's uncomfortable as hell ended up throwing them out the window while driving :lol:

I've been liking for pairs and when I see used ones they always look beat up when. People talk about barely wearing them too. Do you know the material on them? Is it a nubuck or a durabuck?

Neither. It's hard to explain. Definitely not suede or leather based tho.

Can't believe it, got to talking to a friend and he was able to get the Fear V's by trading white foams and black bottom 9's :x

i would do that in a heartbeat, those white foams are trash.... i actually like the black bottoms way more than the photos... i wish i couldve got those for 130 and i wouldve grabbed them

I think your friend won by a little bit.

i absolutely agree. i cant find the 5s in a size 12 for anything... i found a couple on ebay but theyre wanting in upwards of 500+... which i will never do, not in this lifetime.

sheesh thats $390 :x

he couldve got those foams discounted... i know they sat like crazy around my way, never made it to markdown but i guess its possible depending on where youre at... before the hype foams used to get marked down like crazy where im at... and if he got those black bottoms on NDC then 130 plus the foams.. a lot of people would say thats decent haha it seems as though i wont be getting my hands on them anytime soon, i liked those 5s off the rip.. they were too limited for me to get though so it basically cancelled any chance of me getting them

Pretty even, he may have won with getting the 5's imo. Them Foams are nothing special selling at retail and will forever, them 9's are sick and limited will prob go up in value but overall The 5's guy def won

I remember when the pre-orders for the fear V's were reasonable especially when it wasn't fully determined what their final retail was going to be. I should have purchased when I saw them at $235. Smh

I remember when the pre-orders for the fear V's were reasonable especially when it wasn't fully determined what their final retail was going to be. I should have purchased when I saw them at $235. Smh

Couple of my buddies pre-ordered them for $240 each... They were able to get 2-3 pairs each. Resell the extra pair for $400 to offset the money they spent on their own pair. Pretty smart move imo.

Couple of my buddies pre-ordered them for $240 each... They were able to get 2-3 pairs each. Resell the extra pair for $400 to offset the money they spent on their own pair. Pretty smart move imo.

Check the codes tho i see alot of gm pre orders that have "99999" on the bottom left of the tag bro

i need these 5s for a decent price..favorite j and i love the color and material. 
You might get lucky, but I'll repeat what someone else in this thread said not too long ago: you're going to have to be patient. There's pairs available and I think resellers are starting to get greedy based on both hype and what some pairs were garnering in auctions. The fact that people are turning down $450 offers is silly and already I am hearing stories of transactions going bust because there is a deal agreed upon in principle and then when it comes time to pay, they lowball. One guy even told me he's turned down eight offers of $400. Come on, man. lol, unless you make a legit living off reselling you're making this a more arduous process then it needs to be.

i need these 5s for a decent price..favorite j and i love the color and material. 

You might get lucky, but I'll repeat what someone else in this thread said not too long ago: you're going to have to be patient. There's pairs available and I think resellers are starting to get greedy based on both hype and what some pairs were garnering in auctions. The fact that people are turning down $450 offers is silly and already I am hearing stories of transactions going bust because there is a deal agreed upon in principle and then when it comes time to pay, they lowball. One guy even told me he's turned down eight offers of $400. Come on, man. lol, unless you make a legit living off reselling you're making this a more arduous process then it needs to be.

I had an Nter agree to a meetup to purchase the 5s decide to sell to someone else that made an offer online after we had already worked out a deal. He didn't even give me an opportunity to match the offer. The difference between what we worked out and how much was offered was $15, I easily could have matched but just thought it was a dbag move to agree to sell to someone and renege without giving the original buyer a chance to match.

Last edited:
I had an Nter agree to a meetup to purchase the 5s decide to sell to someone else that made an offer online after we had already worked out a deal. He didn't even give me an opportunity to match the offer. The difference between what we worked out and how much was offered was $15, I easily could have matched but just thought it was a douchbag move to agree to sell to someone and renege without giving the original buyer a chance to match.
Yeah that is some BS.  I hope I don't do a deal with him, at least give you an opportunity to match it.

I had an Nter agree to a meetup to purchase the 5s decide to sell to someone else that made an offer online after we had already worked out a deal. He didn't even give me an opportunity to match the offer. The difference between what we worked out and how much was offered was $15, I easily could have matched but just thought it was a dbag move to agree to sell to someone and renege without giving the original buyer a chance to match.

2 points:

1. at this point, its definitely worth waiting it out. maybe until nobody is really thinking about the Vs or maybe you can acquire some trade bait to pay for inflation with inflation
2. integrity - not everyone has it. the only thing I can say in the seller's defense is buyers flake A LOT. dude could have just been going for the sure money vs risking a flake and missing out on a sure sale. Ive had people text and text and text but go ninja assassin on me when it was time to finish the deal.

mean.gif
the thirst man... hope its worth your memberships to break the rules.
My bad. I take responsibility for that little mess.

Back
Top Bottom