Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Loving the 4s. Out of the pack this is my favorite. I wanted the V's at first but they were going for 400$ here in SoCal. 

The quality to me is excellent, better than green glows.

I remember when the pre-orders for the fear V's were reasonable especially when it wasn't fully determined what their final retail was going to be. I should have purchased when I saw them at $235. Smh

Couple of my buddies pre-ordered them for $240 each... They were able to get 2-3 pairs each. Resell the extra pair for $400 to offset the money they spent on their own pair. Pretty smart move imo.
That turned out great.

Just finished spraying my IV with two layers of waterproofer here at work. Felt great getting pay to take care of your shoe. :D

I had an Nter agree to a meetup to purchase the 5s decide to sell to someone else that made an offer online after we had already worked out a deal. He didn't even give me an opportunity to match the offer. The difference between what we worked out and how much was offered was $15, I easily could have matched but just thought it was a dbag move to agree to sell to someone and renege without giving the original buyer a chance to match.

oh, maybe u were not the original buyer. just the most convenient one at the time, but besides that, how can u tell u were the first to contact to buy? psychic powers?...also u did not mention that the meet up was arranged 5 mins away from u and 3hrs 5 mins away from the seller (planned to be in the area for something unrelated), the meet up cash price was matching the actual OG buyers price-minus shipping and paypal fees which is y the plan was to be sold for the meetup price, 330$ cash is pretty equal to 350$ thru paypal (prefer cash but same profit). After traveling the 3 hrs was no longer necessary for the seller or likely to happen simply for the meet up alone situation changes, u shud now have to drive the 3 hrs or make a better offer if u want the shoes. U offer the asking price, which basically covers shipping, well obviously that would have already been offered. and if u do the math 330-370$ is not 15$. but for the record, they were not sold but traded like initially planned for the other fears

guys getting a lil butthurt over shoes nowadays. there is not any regulations put on selling ur own items. once u pay, then the item technically belongs to u, no money transfer than a person can do whatever they want with the item they bought and own

some ppl may thing its a dbag move to cop 4 db3s...

I had an Nter agree to a meetup to purchase the 5s decide to sell to someone else that made an offer online after we had already worked out a deal. He didn't even give me an opportunity to match the offer. The difference between what we worked out and how much was offered was $15, I easily could have matched but just thought it was a dbag move to agree to sell to someone and renege without giving the original buyer a chance to match.

oh, maybe u were not the original buyer. just the most convenient one at the time, but besides that, how can u tell u were the first to contact to buy? psychic powers?...also u did not mention that the meet up was arranged 5 mins away from u and 3hrs 5 mins away from the seller (planned to be in the area for something unrelated), the meet up cash price was matching the actual OG buyers price-minus shipping and paypal fees which is y the plan was to be sold for the meetup price, 330$ cash is pretty equal to 350$ thru paypal (prefer cash but same profit). After traveling the 3 hrs was no longer necessary for the seller or likely to happen simply for the meet up alone situation changes, u shud now have to drive the 3 hrs or make a better offer if u want the shoes. U offer the asking price, which basically covers shipping, well obviously that would have already been offered. and if u do the math 330-370$ is not 15$. but for the record, they were not sold but traded like initially planned for the other fears

guys getting a lil butthurt over shoes nowadays. there is not any regulations put on selling ur own items. once u pay, then the item technically belongs to u, no money transfer than a person can do whatever they want with the item they bought and own

some ppl may thing its a dbag move to cop 4 db3s...

Fam, I told you I'd match your asking to ship which was $350. I didn't even get into how you told me for 4/5 hours you'd still be coming for the meetup. Regardless, your pair would have been a double up anyway since I'd already copped a Fear 5 from Bigj.

How do I feel about donating $680 to a charity? Great, thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Fam, I told you I'd match your asking to ship which was $350. I didn't even get into how you told me for 4/5 hours you'd still be coming for the meetup. Regardless, your pair would have been a double up anyway since I'd already copped a Fear 5 from Bigj.

How do I feel about donating $680 to a charity? Great, thanks for asking.

**still dog 4/5 hrs is long, if ur only goin 5 mins away...i literally had 3 hrs to travel

i wasnt coming for the meet up, i was coming cuz i had arrangements so get that right...it was the convenience and simply that coincidence u were familiar with the area that would have been the reason u were the buyer, u were not the first person to contact or even the 5th. 350 i had been offered numerous times and once i said they may be unavailable soon ppl offered more than 350$-settled at 370$ straight chase bank transfer and he still didnt get to buy.

shud i feel bad for not inconveniencing myself or not choosing to make less money?

but im sure sz 13 ppl looking for the db r really very moved by ur donation

Last edited:
Pretty even, he may have won with getting the 5's imo. Them Foams are nothing special selling at retail and will forever, them 9's are sick and limited will prob go up in value but overall The 5's guy def won
I get what you're saying but the white foams where pretty easy to obtain and the black bottom 9's may have long term value, but they were not very hyped and you could get them fairly easily, where as the fear 5's had no stateside online availability and very few brick and mortar stores had them.

You would think that someone who has the ability to get the fear 5's would of been able to acquire the white foams and black bottom 9's if they really wanted them. My dude won this trade by a landslide IMO

He sent me this pic last night to rub it in.......jerk!
laugh.gif

^^sometimes ppl get dbls tho, and the second pair or 3rd if tripled up can go....basically if dude got the 5s for retail-white foams and another shoe for 171? not bad

**still dog 4/5 hrs is long, if ur only goin 5 mins away...i literally had 3 hrs to travel

i wasnt coming for the meet up, i was coming cuz i had arrangements so get that right...it was the convenience and simply that coincidence u were familiar with the area that would have been the reason u were the buyer, u were not the first person to contact or even the 5th. 350 i had been offered numerous times and once i said they may be unavailable soon ppl offered more than 350$-settled at 370$ straight chase bank transfer and he still didnt get to buy.

shud i feel bad for not inconveniencing myself or not choosing to make less money?

but im sure sz 13 ppl looking for the db r really very moved by ur donation
If you got 5 offers at your asking price then it sounds to me that you wasted a couple other peoples time and not only mine.

I never asked you to make a trip, you said you were going past my area otherwise it would have been very unreasonable to request that.

I never said I thought you were a bad person, I just don't like your sales tactics. You posted a shoe up for sale and once you got more interest than you expected you saw an opportunity to squeeze a couple more bucks out of people.  Its your right to sell however you'd like to but I felt it was a dbag move then and still feel the same way now. Thats just my opinion and I thought once we had setup a place to meet and a window of time we had a deal, guess you look at things much differently.

How you or anyone else feels about how many pairs of whichever shoe I choose to spend my money on I could care less about. You've got a lot of nerve questioning anybody else when you were more than happy to take my money for a shoe you were flipping for double retail.

No more derailing the thread though, back to the shoes. The pack was completed even before I tried to cop your pair.

Last edited:
I gave up on the 5s when I found out that they weren't releasing online.

Hopefully I can cop for a more reasonable price or at least find some kind of trade bait in the near future when the hype starts to die down so I an complete the pack...

FWIW, I'm siding with MrDeeds on this one.

What's just as bad as a flaky buyer who lowballs you is a seller who strings you along and then tries to get more $ out of you.

Everyone should be just upfront but hell, it's the internet so anything goes...

If you got 5 offers at your asking price then it sounds to me that you wasted a couple other peoples time and not only mine.
I never asked you to make a trip, you said you were going past my area otherwise it would have been very unreasonable to request that.
I never said I thought you were a bad person, I just don't like your sales tactics. You posted a shoe up for sale and once you got more interest than you expected you saw an opportunity to squeeze a couple more bucks out of people.  Its your right to sell however you'd like to but I felt it was a dbag move then and still feel the same way now. Thats just my opinion and I thought once we had setup a place to meet and a window of time we had a deal, guess you look at things much differently.

How you or anyone else feels about how many pairs of whichever shoe I choose to spend my money on I could care less about. You've got a lot of nerve questioning anybody else when you were more than happy to take my money for a shoe you were flipping for double retail.

No more derailing the thread though, back to the shoes. The pack was completed even before I tried to cop your pair.
View media item 568458

Like i said in the ad and mentioned in my signature, i was looking to trade for fear 4 plus cash and i was entertaining any offers, im not footlocker, i can literally do anything i chose with an item i own..so direct cash offers would obviously not be ideal unless i decided i wanted to straight sell...u came to me and said u can meet in merrillville and i told u i was in indianapolis, with jus that big of a difference setting up a time and place and thinking that secures a deal is quite dumb to be honest, I have no idea what cud happen to either of us during that duration. we discussed it the day before and the meetup wud of been the following day but when i told u i had an arrangement u thought u shud have any less to do and changed the location to right around the corner from u. In any form of sales without a contract or money being transferred u do not own someone else's item. u were not inconvenienced or mislead...I DID NOT SELL-I traded like i intially planned for the rest of the pack and i even had to give money to complete the deal so as far as squeezing a cpl more bucks?

and u began to mention this "dbag move" for doing something completely within my boundaries, i didnt question anything i responded to u being butthurt. this wuda never been mentioned.
buying one pair of shoes i waited outside to get and getting wat it goes for is a dbag move?
but buying at least 4 pairs of shoes that are one per customer and having so many ppl on NT miss out, thats not a dbag move to u?
get ur mind straight

and i completed the pack once i traded the sz 13 u got a lil butt hurt over..except i dont post pics and brag about it, i jus do wat i planned to do with them

Last edited:
I gave up on the 5s when I found out that they weren't releasing online.

Hopefully I can cop for a more reasonable price or at least find some kind of trade bait in the near future when the hype starts to die down so I an complete the pack...

FWIW, I'm siding with MrDeeds on this one.

What's just as bad as a flaky buyer who lowballs you is a seller who strings you along and then tries to get more $ out of you.

Everyone should be just upfront but hell, it's the internet so anything goes...

u dont know the story so i really dont understand, how u r choosing sides and u r not reading well either, MR DEEDS himself said i did not allow him to match

i never once asked for more money, i jus said i no longer need to make the trip to the area so obviously if we meet up he would need to come to me...
the ad said im looking to trade for fear 4 sz 12 and thats what i did, i even paid money to get it to happen...do u need to see the ad? the point of having for sale or trade is to take offers and weigh them

^^^if u r referring to the situation at hand, jus look back on a cpl pages...but this incident was almost two weeks ago, im still unsure y it was brought to the thread when dude had my number, I have 100% positive feedback and ive been doing business a while

basically a slot holder so i can get back to the thread easier on NT mobile

Seems pretty petty to bring this into the thread (when you could PM him) especially if you have them man's # & ESPECIALLY if it was 2 weeks ago...c'mon fam

had me hyped when i saw the replies jump like the IV's n V's restocked somewhere

Last edited:
basically a slot holder so i can get back to the thread easier on NT mobile

Seems pretty petty to bring this into the thread (when you could PM him) especially if you have them man's # & ESPECIALLY if it was 2 weeks ago...c'mon fam

had me hyped when i saw the replies jump like the IV's n V's restocked somewhere

and for the record, this man here was the first to ask me about the fear 5
we attempted to deal and then potentially trade, fell thru...difference is no crying

My post was about a similar situation to what someone else posted about, didn't name dude or any of that. It wasn't a sub post or an attempt to throw dude under the bus and shouldn't have been addressed here if he felt a way about my outlook on what happened.

If I knew it would have ended up turning into such an unproductive back and forth I wouldn't have ever posted about it in the first place. That's my fault and for that I apologize to the guys here to talk about shoes.

i mean keep the opinion parts to urself then, involving a dbag in the situation u shud already how it is...i have opinions too at that point
but im over, thanks for the convo

got my 4s the day they released at hoh and after looking at them the quality of good but noticed they mine had some black paint on the midsole. anyone else have this problem

Back
Top Bottom