Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Glas too hear u got the pack bro! And yeh mos def them 5's have a material ive yet to see on a j before. Real classic i can see why they made so many less of them, woulda cost em more to make
thanks man.. yeah quite salty after lining up on RD.. no more salt tho.. just waiting for my 3s to arrive. i wasnt even planning to get the whole pack, passed on the 3s so many times, but at that price I couldn't anymore lol

yup looks much darker & better in person! that fade ain't even bad... black 3m tongue is so dope on 5s

not sure why the 5s retails less than the rest of the pack, resell is a different story tho

weird my whole post cant be quoted
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Here in the U.S. Green Glow 4 numbers were definitely less than the most current GRs such as FR 3's and Black Tongue 5's.  Also despite what anyone will tell you, Black Grapes were listed as a quickstrike.  If to you they didn't fit the definition of a QS that is fine, but on my receipt it indeed said quickstrike.  There were places in the U.S. where people normally don't have too much trouble getting sneakers, and these areas either had 1 maybe 2 stores getting the Black Grapes, or no stores at all.  It wasn't hard to secure my pair through a raffle because where I live there seemed to be ample stores carrying them.  But others had extreme trouble even finding a store that had them in some places in the country.

Thanks was hearing people saying they were an easy pickup, but what youve said leads me to think that they were limited to some extent unlike toros etc etc. Dont get wrong, i understand its not by any means easy picking up releases over there. interesting to hear the other side of the worlds situation on these release so cheers. (I forget how hard some of these were to pickup with the amount that releases latly)

Quote:
$220 a good price for fear 4s sz 14? DS of course
yes go for it, some paid $200 retail w/tax & shipping... those overseas paid even more, their retail is higher & some have higher taxes than americans too
Can't speak for others but my fear 5's are slowly turning into my everyday beaters. Very durable shoe. Wore them all weekend.
seems like you can rock it a lot & it still doesn't look that dirty or ashy like the rest of the 5s
Is anyone actually wearing the fear 5's?
not too many in my area, will rock mine soon... but been seeing them on IG, seen more of the 3s & 4s tho, then again those were less limited

not my pic, looks real nice here @ajghostt

Last edited:
Quote:
yes go for it, some paid $200 retail w/tax & shipping... those overseas paid even more, their retail is higher & some have higher taxes than americans too

seems like you can rock it a lot & it still doesn't look that dirty or ashy like the rest of the 5s

not too many in my area, will rock mine soon... but been seeing them on IG, seen more of the 3s & 4s tho, then again those were less limited

not my pic, looks real nice here @ajghostt
View media item 571116

Haha thats my bro dennis in melbourne. He has crazy shots.

Back
Top Bottom