Air Jordan Fushion 4 Pics

I never thought I'd see the day but... I think I may be finished with Jordans. This time for good.

why is jb still doin fusion cause there are still lot of people buying them and imo those look not too bad

they look better than i thought they were gonna look but if they are priced more than $110 i am not coppin

The Black and Red ones don't look bad IMO. Not saying I would cop but still I would take those over some of the products JB has release and NT has went Ape___ over.

I am surprised they are still dropping so much fusion stuff. all my local spots have the fusion 3's and 5's on clearance and they are still collectindust on the shelves.

the black ones are alright. The other ones well
tired.gif
smh.gif

wow....sigh....
they dont look that bad....but im really not liking the trend anymore of "butchering a classic" which is the phrase that comes to mind......i'mhopin that after all these fusions and packs (where we have no clue where the finishline is)...that JB just recoils and becomes a lil more creative...we need abreak from these...

Wow so they really are going to go through and attempt to "fuse" all the models with an Air Force 1, unfortunately. Though I'm not a fan, thesecould have turned out worse. Regardless, they hardly retain any AF1 aspects aside from a swoosh and midsole.

im probably the only one to post this but i think theyre pretty tight. i have all the 4s but these are alright.

i guess a fusion 23 will be the one we saw a lot earlier where someone customised some hi AF1's with the stitch pattern...

edit:

these.......i'm sure they'll be reallllly close
jordan-xx3-air-force-1-hybrid-3.jpg
717761190613021657.jpg

they aint even that bad....they just look like some fakes.....Its F***ed up that Fakes been doin this for sometime now....

these do not look that bad to me
would probably cop the mars and breds but def not at retail price
maybe wit 50% off

Back
Top Bottom