Air Jordan Fushion 4 Pics

Watch for Bow Wow and JD get an early dip on these; do a video and say "ain't nobody had dese yet yo, dem fusions are exclusivez"

All I can say is WOW
tired.gif

don't like fusions and I certainly don't like these. the trunners are better then this trash. only AJFs that I thought were remotely nice were theXIIs. but I didn't get those either

Fusions sell from what I see. At my jobs all the kids love them. The fusion 6s sold out on shoe trends and from what I hear sell nicely with adults but I knowthey sell great with kids. I really dont see everyones issue with fusions cause really do you want to see EVERYONE wearing retros in all numbers and colors?

never liked the fusions other than the spizikes. i also never thought that they were all that bad either. i just didnt like them cause i'm not into airforce 1s. but for the first time, i have to admit that these are just horrible. butchered classic indeed.

I dont get it all the IVs that these shoes are inspired by are available at retail price or even below (in the case of the military's). The fact that themesh is parallel on these is ridiculous considering the way the CDP IVs turned out;

all fusions in general are like disrespect to to the jordan line. these are no different. the guy at jb who thought of it in the 1st place should be firedand stoned to death. seriously. its a mockery dude.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I actually like these because they remind me of the og Tinker AJ IV sketch with a swoosh from the Just For Kicks DVD - anyone got that pic?

Plus, the overall shape and netting is closer to the og's than any retro past 99.

EDIT - here's the pic:

243maeu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom