Air Jordan Fushion 4 Pics

Damn. Cant wait until I see these release. All these people copping these will be hilarious. These are straight out wack. Thanks for the pics.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These CAN'T be real....can they???

And
roll.gif
@ the fact that the netting is actually parallel unlike the recentretro's

These are 100% real.I know they look like fakes but this is what JB has become..These pics are from a powerpoint sent to JB accounts

Not bad actually. Still wouldn't cop though. Not even at a discount. Only way I'll take em is if they were given to me free.
roll.gif

I almost like the white ones. The swoosh behind the mesh is interesting. However, those Military's are wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This brand has been in the toilet since after the 20th anniversary. Quality inspired by the greatest athlete ever? More like quality inspired by the worstfakes ever!

The 'Fusion' line is a disgrace and a shame upon both the AF1 and the respective retro.

Yeea.... those are them. So, so, so awful. I hate to be pessimistic... but is there a light at the end of this tunnel?

As sad as these are, I bet they fly off the shelves.

Well, maybe not the Militarys.

Whats a trip is I bet they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better quality than the retro version and probably more comfortable. What sucks is em-efer's'sare gonna buy and rock these joint's hard so JB will keep them comin'. Damn shame!
tired.gif
May my grails rest in peace!

Back
Top Bottom