Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

These have potential. That color way is just garbage.

These literally have ZERO potential. People see that 11 midsole and go crazy. After seeing that volt shoe, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is officially the worst JB shoe in history.

The upper has no support so you can't run or play ball in these. The upper doesn't even have a Jumpman. And that price....

Like bdrake823 said, just get some frees for cheaper with better performance.

The thing that annoys me the most is JB skips out on 3M on the 13 retros but they throw 3M all over these monstrosities.

These literally have ZERO potential. People see that 11 midsole and go crazy. After seeing that volt shoe, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is officially the worst JB shoe in history.

The upper has no support so you can't run or play ball in these. The upper doesn't even have a Jumpman. And that price....

The thing that annoys me the most is JB skips out on 3M on the 13 retros but they throw 3M all over these monstrosities.

This isn't supposed to be a performance shoe.

This isn't supposed to be a performance shoe.

That's my point. What is the point of this shoe even existing?

It doesn't look good so it can be designed for fashion

It doesn't perform good so it's not for performance.

And it's WAAAAAAY overpriced. This shoe almost seems like a beta test. JB is just testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

No way this shoe costs anymore than $30 to produce. They can over charge and get some easy money if they build some hype. If it gets no hype just send it to the outlets for $80 or so and still come out ahead.

After seeing that volt shoe, I'm gonna go ahead and say this is officially the worst JB shoe in history.

let's not get carried away here..let us not forget that there are still a world full of misguided teens wearing dubzeros and their variant equivalents, the spongebob dubzeros

I don't like Jordan's anymore but for some reason these really caught my eye in a good way.

really digging the green sole.

let's not get carried away here..let us not forget that there are still a world full of misguided teens wearing dubzeros and their variant equivalents, the spongebob dubzeros

I hate EVERY pair and colorway of Dub Zeros, Spikes, Fusions and any other Jordans that came from a pile of spare material. But $185 for these? Where does that price come from? These dont even have a visible Jumpman on them.

-I could name a few Jordan Brand shoes that are way worse than these.

-185 is the price on the GITD ones I think. They will actually be cheaper than the retros if I heard correct. 

-Jordan is trying to make lifestyle shoes, this is their foray into it. 

-Oh right, cause everyone who gets the XI balls in them. . .

People still care about sneakers? That's more of a joke than these garbage *** kicks.smh... I wish Jordan would just stop making sneakers all together.... And that price tag is just plain ******ed.

Haha, I had that back in 2000 or 2001. It was either that model or something similar. The gimmick was you wear those to and form the court and bust out your game shoes on court

i knew these shoes looked vaguely familiar. JB taking a page out of And1's playbook

anyone remember these atrocities?

View media item 759710

Not gon lie when I first saw these shoes my mind went str8 to the old days with my And 1

-I could name a few Jordan Brand shoes that are way worse than these.
-185 is the price on the GITD ones I think. They will actually be cheaper than the retros if I heard correct. 
-Jordan is trying to make lifestyle shoes, this is their foray into it. 
-Oh right, cause everyone who gets the XI balls in them. . .

- What Jordans are way worse than these? I'm curious. You may have a point here but I cant think of any right now. There may be a few 1-off pairs worse, but this is a whole line of sneaker with multiple colorways.
- $185 is too much for ANY variations of these. No matter if they glow in the dark or not.
- This is definitely not JB's foray into lifestyle shoes. Don't for get about the V.1 and the V.2 and the AC.1. There are more but I cant remember. My point is lifestyle isn't really new. But the other lifestyle shoes didn't come in at almost $200.
- Of course everybody doesn't ball in their 11s, but at least its possible. They have flat out said these aren't for balling, yet they are charging the same price.

- What Jordans are way worse than these? I'm curious. You may have a point here but I cant think of any right now. There may be a few 1-off pairs worse, but this is a whole line of sneaker with multiple colorways.
6 rings, air force 1 fusions, son of mars, spizike

6 rings, air force 1 fusions, son of mars, spizike

I agree all those are terrible, I would add the new fusions also, but they weren't $185. And technically you could play ball in those. I wouldn't recommend it but it was possible. These Jordan Futures are straight walking shoes. It's like paying $185 for some Jordan Roshes.

I agree all those are terrible, I would add the new fusions also, but they weren't $185. And technically you could play ball in those. I wouldn't recommend it but it was possible. These Jordan Futures are straight walking shoes. It's like paying $185 for some Jordan Roshes.
It is over priced for what it is but so are all other Jordans in the line. $250 for the xx8s? That's just jb wanting to be resellers themselves. But yeah at least you can ball in those. While 170-180 for the retros is more reasonable, the majority of them are not suited for ball. Only a sadist would ball in the early retros from I-V maybe even higher than V. I balled for a while in the 2001 bred 1s. That was brutal

Will be purchasing a pair in March. I like them a lot. I wonder if the sole is GITD because in the IG pic they're white and these pics they're green. Hope not though, I like the Green sole. Just makes me wish they made an Altitude XI with green sole and green accents even more.
it does glow

Back
Top Bottom