Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

ill just wait to see better pics of these before I throw these under 30 buses like everyone here :lol:

Im guessing later down the line..u'll see the Jordon Logo embedded or woven into the mix of that threading.

BRILLO PAD XI'S…
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait until they decide to do an oregon colourway of these too

JM threw me off at the "not a performance shoe" bit... Random as hell. At least if they performed well on court we could have an excuse to buy them (a la XX8), but now I'm just confused.

And can we quiet down the "15lab11" talk? It's already been said that these are not part of that series, and nobody wants a XV retro.... right?

i knew these shoes looked vaguely familiar. JB taking a page out of And1's playbook

anyone remember these atrocities?
Haha, I had that back in 2000 or 2001. It was either that model or something similar. The gimmick was you wear those to and form the court and bust out your game shoes on court

The article says they are GITD

The shoe itself simultaneously attracts and deflects attention—the design is simple, but 3M threads run through the upper, and the classic translucent Jordan XI outsole glows. "That tooling, even though it's almost 20 years old, it's still incredibly modern looking," says Jordan Brand footwear director David Schecter. "That was the tooling [designer Ben Kirschner] chose for a really reductive, clean, sophisticated modern upper." Suede hits can be found on the tongue and ankle collar. "The comfort is unbelievable," Schecter says. "It's lightweight, it's really reductive, there's no overlays, there's not a lot of stuff on the shoe." 

Opinions on this first shoe will be mixed, of course, but that's the way it's supposed to work for any new Jordan. "You want an emotion," says Schecter. "It's OK to have something polarizing, but you want something." They'll get that.

"We talk about all the time, honor the past and be faster than the future," Schecter says of Jordan's overall direction. "No pun intended on the shoe."

The Jordan Future releases on March 1, and will retail for $185.
Not specifically a GITD, the sole glows can mean that the neon just "glows" as in very bright in person.

i really like these, but not worth the 185 price tag or the hype they will bring, if they were an easy cop and 125 i would jump no problem

Wow.....those are not good - So much potential, and that colorway is total garbage - No way I'd spend $ for those.

Last edited:
that yellow colorway is crazy, needs something. maybe a smoked sole and a black midsole? or a black upper with the yellow sole, i can dig that

Last edited:
I can't wait to get the lowtop gamma c/w: 

wait....wait...sorry...my bad...I'm such a fcking space cadet....I thought these jordan futures were a certain other woven shoe.....sorry guys. Don't mind me.

But seriously though. Come on jb:

I think I'll just spend that money on some Nike Free Inneva Woven's

Back
Top Bottom