Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

i like how people get mad when others like shoes they dont, i like the black joints and would love to see other colorways and im very interested on the numbers they wil release in and the hype that will be behind them when they release should be interesting. i would cop for $100 but not that tennis ball colorway, gross

roll.gif
 this is a disaster

-I could name a few Jordan Brand shoes that are way worse than these.
-185 is the price on the GITD ones I think. They will actually be cheaper than the retros if I heard correct. 
-Jordan is trying to make lifestyle shoes, this is their foray into it. 
-Oh right, cause everyone who gets the XI balls in them. . .

-THEYRE UGLY
-THEYRE UGLY
-THEYRE UGLY

I think kick companies just like seeing our responses to bs...

"Oh, let's make a shoe with REAL flowers glued to the toe box... that'll show em."

Ummm......I think they will be aight when they launch

Last edited:
It didn't take long for Nike's minimal 1 piece uppers to show up on Jordans.

I enjoy flyknits but to me it just seems as an easy way to cut down production costs & increase msrp due to "new tech"

wouldn't be mad at a shot of the 3m

It is over priced for what it is but so are all other Jordans in the line. $250 for the xx8s? That's just jb wanting to be resellers themselves. But yeah at least you can ball in those. While 170-180 for the retros is more reasonable, the majority of them are not suited for ball. Only a sadist would ball in the early retros from I-V maybe even higher than V. I balled for a while in the 2001 bred 1s. That was brutal
I remember in high school buying 2 pairs of the breds and 2 pairs of the navy/white (I think they came out on the same day back then). I believe they were $80 a pair.  I balled in those white/navy for one day. That was a bad idea. I balled in the IIIs and Vs with no problem back then though. Of course, there are much better options, but the 1s are on a whole other level of bad. 

I remember in high school buying 2 pairs of the breds and 2 pairs of the navy/white (I think they came out on the same day back then). I believe they were $80 a pair.  I balled in those white/navy for one day. That was a bad idea. I balled in the IIIs and Vs with no problem back then though. Of course, there are much better options, but the 1s are on a whole other level of bad. 

A pair of Jordans that gets overlooked for being bad basketball shoes are the 6s. The outsole grip is bad, the ankle cut and fit is weird, and there is basically no cushion at all.

The cushion in the 6s isn't as bad as the 1s, but the 2000 6s had a weird angle because of the air bubble in the back. The front of the shoe was lower than the back. Most basketball from that era shoes had a front incapsulated air pocket or in the forefoot, but not the 6s. At least not the 2000 retros.

Back
Top Bottom