Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Picked up a pair this morning at HOH.

These are my first pair of futures and they are really comfy. much softer than my XIs. I have wide feet and I went TTS and they fit perfect. Snug in a good way like someone else said in here. The heel slippage isn't too bad for not having a heel counter. Also really like the smokey sole
pimp.gif

Went to Footlocker today and they still had sizes.  I usually wear a 9.5 in most Nikes.  I tried the 9 and 9.5 and ended up getting the 9.  The 9 was snug but fit well whereas the 9.5 was roomy in the toe box and had noticeable heel slip.  These shoes are really comfortable.  I was dubious about these shoes initially but I have really grown to like them.    

surprisingly, even to myself, i copped these. i been hearing so much about them. i've only tried em on so far and they seem really comfy. just doing a little walking a immediately felt heel slippage tho. 1st time i saw the future, i hated it. i still don't know that i like em all that much. there's no real design. it's such a generic looking shoe.

these seem like a good casual shoe to walk around in and run errands etc bc of the comfiness. not sure if i'm keeping em, and if i do this will most likely be the only pair. those quai54s are dope tho.

these need to retail for $100 :lol:

what tech is even in them? no carbon fiber either.. :nerd:

How would you guys compare these in comfort to something like the lunar fly knit 1?

I actually wore my flyknit lunar 1s when I picked these up today.

Flyknits are definitely more comfortable but these are also comfortable as well. These feel bulkier tho

Last edited:

These came in today. took a little bit since It was a Euro release only. 
They look great (Futures).  These might be the first pair of Jordan's my wife gets (when I got the first 2 released she said "wow, I actually like those")...she's a sucker for grey shoes.  In 15 years...she's always hated anything JB.

Now...those 11s...is that a filter, or is the sole really that blue?  *ruh roh*

nerd.gif

we can use WC rewards online on em correct?
nerd.gif
I wouldn't see why not.  You can still use them on numbered retros (used them for the Cigar/Champagne 6s), so don't see why you couldn't for these.

You could go test it.  Add a random color of the Futures now, and then go through checkout and apply the WC reward to see if it applies.

*edit* spelling

Last edited:
Greys are definitely a cool CW. Gotta see how I like my blacks first before I say if Im copping or not. I keep hearing about the heel slippage and sock thing and thats honestly what deterred me from the Jordan 14.

we can use WC rewards online on em correct? :nerd:
I wouldn't see why not.  You can still use them on numbered retros (used them for the Cigar/Champagne 6s), so don't see why you couldn't for these.

You could go test it.  Add a random color of the Futures now, and then go through checkout and apply the WC reward to see if it applies.

*edit* spelling

really? i thought you couldnt use them online on saturday release retros?

im new to this since i never used FNL til recently and finally got a WC reward :lol:

really? i thought you couldnt use them online on saturday release retros?

im new to this since i never used FNL til recently and finally got a WC reward
laugh.gif
Yep...done it multiple times.

Granted...if the site's acting goofy, sometimes it won't accept it (did this for the bred 1s) through all the errors.

If that happens, simply call up CS afterwards, and give them the WC reward number.  They'll refund you the $20.

View media item 1038365
Quai 54 dropped today in Europe, dope colorway bout time the Q54 shoe made a comeback.

These are actually just the GR red Futures in a "special" Quai 54 box that only sold at the HOH Paris during the tournament this weekend. It's a weak box too. Full size run of the Grey fututures just sittin here on shelves too. Still copped mine though

Back
Top Bottom