Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

So I take it reds will be more limited and the grey will be wide spread. I'll cop the grey on discount when they make it there if I'm feeling my blacks like that.

So I copped the black/whites Saturday on a complete impulse buy. Was looking for the Huarache lows but they didnt have my size. Saw these sitting and said what the heck. Tried them on when I got home and I just don't like them on my feet. I tried to convince myself for about 30 minutes, with pants and shorts, high socks and low, and I just can't do it lol. I love the side view when they are in my hand but once on my feet i Just dont like em. Will be returning them today. Guess i'm off the Future train.

All the non-premium colorways have been GRs, they'll both be widespread.

True but at least here in Atlanta and online when 2 drop, 1 is a little harder to located. Ex. When royals and concords dropped, royals were everywhere concords where not. This past weekend blacks where everywhere, igunanas where not.

I got a couple of $20 VIP coupons for footlocker. after around 3 weeks you can use it on jordan items. So that's how i'm gonna cop the blk futures

FNL VIP coupons are coupons though, for the most part online I know u can't use them on new releases. Unless you can get an employee in store to allow it I don't think you're getting the red or greys on a discount.

As mentioned above maybe the black pair in a few weeks but I get denied on everything with those crappy coupons. They need to go back to the REAL VIP system that was gift cards u could stack

last year my FTL instore would allow me to use $20 on new releases. But once a new manager came in he stopped it. Last time I used my $20 was on the infrared X's.

last year my FTL instore would allow me to use $20 on new releases. But once a new manager came in he stopped it. Last time I used my $20 was on the infrared X's.

new manager is foul. they are eligible for any release. doesn't have any exclusions on the reward. i used my $15 one on the carmines at footaction recently.

new manager is foul. they are eligible for any release. doesn't have any exclusions on the reward. i used my $15 one on the carmines at footaction recently.

Well online they dont work, even just tried it again

Bogus *** "rewards"

Well online they dont work, even just tried it again

Bogus *** "rewards"

thats online and its because of how they changed the rewards to be viewed as a coupon by the system.

in-store is a completely different story.

FNL VIP coupons are coupons though, for the most part online I know u can't use them on new releases. Unless you can get an employee in store to allow it I don't think you're getting the red or greys on a discount.
Thats where the $20 WCR come into play, no exclusions, no minimum purchase. Only time there are exclusions is when you try to stack a regular coupon with it

Back
Top Bottom