Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Its the same for the VIP rewards in my area, managers ain't having it. They will work if scanned bit they don't let cashiers scan them.

I got a couple of $20 VIP coupons for footlocker. after around 3 weeks you can use it on jordan items. So that's how i'm gonna cop the blk futures
u cant combine them right? i have about $55 in foot locker vip coupons to burn

Its the same with mil disco, it works on some shoes regardless of release dates but managers are pushing to not have our id's scanned to save the stores money

Its the same with mil disco, it works on some shoes regardless of release dates but managers are pushing to not have our id's scanned to save the stores money

I'm pretty sure you might be able to take that up to corporate. There's some Foot Lockers I try to avoid because of shady managers. :smh:

It definitely looks different from the Premiums. However, NDC still lists CF in the item description of the regular versions. Weird. 

View media item 1041878
You could be right...maybe its just the textured CF that is missing...

I'm also basing this off only seeing 2 CWs in person which happen to be the 2 launch CWs that both have full CF shank plates. The pics I've seen of the non-premium ones look like a flat single piece of black plastic.

Podunkville USA still hasn't gotten any of these in stores, but hopefully that changes soon. Would like to go up and see a few of the new CWs in person.

Last edited:
I dont own any futures yet but as far as the NDC product page, that means nothing TBH. They recycle that product page and description for each release. It never changes other than the picture of the shoe, the name, prod # and the price. Other than that its like a stock template.

The GR's have CF. The colored CF is just a little odd and the "diamond/square" pattern is much smaller like on the Royals. The concords have black CF that looks like normal AJ XI CF

The GR's have CF. The colored CF is just a little odd and the "diamond/square" pattern is much smaller like on the Royals. The concords have black CF that looks like normal AJ XI CF
Bruh, your trying to tell me that you own a pair of XIs with carbon fiber that looks like this.  Really?  When did you dudes start buying Jordans? Yesterday?

All non-premiums have whatever that is above, nike can call it whatever they want to but thats not the carbon fiber most expect from Jordan XIs.

The premium colorways all have the same carbon fiber as any other XI mid or low.

Last edited:
DID THE IGUANAS DROP THIS PAST WEEKEND? THEY WEREN'T AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN H-TOWN, INCLUDING ALL 5 HOUSE OF HOOPS. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

CED B.

Bruh, your trying to tell me that you own a pair of XIs with carbon fiber that looks like this.  Really?  When did you dudes start buying Jordans? Yesterday?

All non-premiums have whatever that is above, nike can call it whatever they want to but thats not the carbon fiber most expect from Jordan XIs.

The premium colorways all have the same carbon fiber as any other XI mid or low.
Sorry, meant color-wise as in it's not purple CF. I know the CF is different in pattern.

DID THE IGUANAS DROP THIS PAST WEEKEND? THEY WEREN'T AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN H-TOWN, INCLUDING ALL 5 HOUSE OF HOOPS. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

/quote]
yes they dropped, word is the blacks and the iguanas were scattered around.. FYI the wolf greys and reds will be a GR with the $150 price tag

Last edited:
I want the red futures with the volt future sole
CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS FOR ME??? itll look like the air max day 1, seems nice

/quote]
yes they dropped, word is the blacks and the iguanas were scattered around.. FYI the wolf greys and reds will be a GR with the $150 price tag

'PRESHIATE THE HELP,FAM... I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHERE TO FIND THESE JOINTS, AND I GENERALLY HAVE A 100% SUCCESS RATE IN ACQUIRING THE KICKS I WANT... IF ANY OF MY FELLOW NT'ers OUT THERE HAVE ANY SOLID LEADS, PLEASE HOLLA AT YA HOMIE VIA PM...IF NOT, IT'S ALL GOOD AS WELL. HOLLA...

CED B.

Going to attempt to use a bday coupon at champs tonight. I was there earlier to check out the black in a sz 10.5 and 11, looks like they got several pairs of each size.

Back
Top Bottom